Aga Khan Education Service Job Chitral, General Manager
Reaching Out to Inspire Better Lives!
Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan (AKES, P) invites applications for the following position:
General Manager – Chitral:
– The individual will be responsible for all AKES, P programmatic and operational aspects of within the region, currently consisting forty-five schools, three regional development units & two hostels. S/he will assist the CEO in leading School Development and Improvement programmes within the regional schools, also recommend and implement approved strategic plans.
– Responsibilities include managing school operations and community based programmes and initiatives, quality enhancement, planning, co-ordination, development, monitoring and evaluation of various units within his / her region. The Managers, Principals / Head teachers and Regional School Development Unit Heads, will report to the General Manager, Chitral.
– The incumbent will assist the Chief Executive Officer to lead and drive improvement in educational outcomes of AKES,P, for the preparation of long-term strategic plans, programme development and policy recommendations in collaboration with the heads of strategic units of the Central Office as part of the Senior Management Team.
– S/he will maintain close liaison with the Community Based Education Governance System members and other relevant community members, government officials, donors as well as the AKES, P Board of Directors through the CEO.
Selection Criteria for Candidates:
– Minimum Qualification: Masters M. Ed in the relevant field (regular study) in first division
– At least 7-10 years of Academic Supervisory / Academic Leadership experience is required
– Research Studies: 15% additional weightage will be given if at least two research studies (with focus on teaching and learning) are published in National (HEC recognised) Journals or International Peer reviewed journals.
Interested candidates should send their resumes latest by 30th April 2015 at: email@example.com.
Applicants must mention the title of the position being applied for in the Email Subject.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.