Aga Khan Hospital Job Karachi, Cook, Nutrition and Food Services
The Incumbent will be Responsible to:
– Prepare and cook food for hospital patients, non-patients and on special occasions as directed by the shift in charge.
– Responsible to maintain hygiene and sanitation as per the required standards.
– Responsible to use equipment safetly and monitor needs for equipment repairs.
– Ensure standard patient and non-patients food quality, texture and flavour.
– Ensure that the food supplies and herbs are properly used.
The Candidate should have:
– A Matriculate with Certificate / Training in cookery from a recognized institution with 4-6 years related work experience preferred.
– Non-Matriculate with 6-7 years related work experience.
– Knowledge of menus, recipes and predation terminology.
– Knowledge of quantity cooking techniques and methods.
– Knowledge of principles of food safety and sanitation.
– Ability to use kitchen utensils and equipment.
– Ability to read & write in Urdu and English.
– Knowledge of standard recipes and ability to follow written guidelines.
– Respectful attitude towards supervisor and colleagues.
– Ability to work in a team.
Applications should be submitted latest by June 25, 2015. To Apply Please send your CV to:
Company Name & Address:
Senior Manager, Human Resources – Outreach Services, Aga Khan University, P.O. Box # 3500, Stadium Road, Karachi-74800.
Fax: +92-21-3493-4294, 3493-2095. // Email: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.