Aga Khan University Hospital Job Karachi, Coder
Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Coder.
Responsibilities / You will be Responsible for a Variety of Task:
– Code inpatient and day care discharges using coding classification and AKUH Coding guidelines for competent data release to the researchers and educationist.
– Prepare standard reports coded in order to achieve statistical objectives based on the need of physicians/ researchers under the supervision of the Senior Coder.
– Participate in clinical audit meetings with physicians to enhance accuracy of coding and rectify anomalies in the existing abstracts.
– Build consistency with other coders for standard coding procedures and assist the physicians in timely completion of charts as per protocols.
– Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
– Masters in Science (Physiology).
– One year formal on job traineeship on coding and abstraction from a reputed hospital.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Strong analytical skills along with knowledge of computer programs and software.
Please send your CV’s to: email@example.com. Kindly mark the subject with “10007812”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applications should be submitted latest by July 24, 2015.