Aga Khan University Hospital Job Karachi, Senior Medical Officer (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of Senior Medical Officer, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Responsibilities / You will be Responsible to:
– Aassist consultant in outpatient area.
– Provide quality patient care in inpatient area.
– Supervise the work / performance of medical officers on their rotations.
– Perform common procedures under the supervision of senior physicians.
Requirements / You Should have:
– An MBBS degree with at least 8 years of experience or MCPS trained/FCPS-I with 5 years of experience in the same field.
– A valid license from Pakistan Medical & Dental College (PMDC).
– Good communication and interpersonal skills.
– Willingness to work in shift duties.
To Apply Please send your CV’s to: email@example.com. Please mark subject with the position applied.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applications should be submitted latest by July 24, 2015.