Aga Khan University Hospital Job Sukkur, MEP Supervisor
The Aga Khan University Hospital invites applications for the position of MEP Supervisor for Sukkur.
Responsibilities, You will be Responsible:
– To solve problems of his designated area, supervise & manage workers and contractors effectively in the execution of timely BDM’s, PPMs and Inspections and ensure that performance is achieved well above the required standard defined in FMD Maintenance Management System.
– To make sure that staff and worker stick to the safety measures during work to avoid accidents.
– To review minor maintenance work in co-ordination with Senior Civil Engineer / Coordinator.
– To involve in departmental paper work such as Purchase requisition, Stores and Warehouse requisition etc.
– To prepare and forward the equipment parts replacement request to respective In-charge.
– To make decision for replacement / disposal of equipment & purchase new equipment in Consultation with immediate Supervisor.
– To ensure that stock and inventory is maintained in all Secondary Hospitals and all institutional processes are followed in asset transfer, disposal etc.
– To provide training to juniors to improve their skills.
Requirements, You should have:
– D.A.E Mechanical / Electronics (Diploma of Associate Engineer) with 5-6 years of relevant experience.
– Basic knowledge of Mechanical & Electrical Engineering work, in particular PPM.
– Supervisory skills
– Ability to work under pressure
– Good verbal and written skills in English & Urdu
– Good Interpersonal skills
– Ability to read Drawings & Manuals of Generators, AC’s.
To Apply Interested candidates meeting the above requirements can apply on: firstname.lastname@example.org, Please mention the position in subject line.
Applications should be submitted latest by July 17, 2015.