Aga Khan University Job Karachi, Senior Engineer (HVAC)
You will assist in planning, organizing, directing and supervising assigned activities of the HVAC section necessary to maintain the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Systems in an operative and safe working condition.
– Manage day to day operations of the section.
– Planned and breakdown maintenance planning and timely execution.
– Troubleshoot operating problems and recommend corrective solutions.
– Identify and analyse issues and discuss with line manager to take the necessary action.
– Ensure that monthly indicators are achieved.
– Manage the inventory of spares and consumables used in HVAC section with the coordination of Inventory Coordinator/Engineer.
– Implement and monitor operational goals of the section.
– Review HVAC related drawings received from the consultant.
– Review the selection of new HVAC equipment and their suitability for the requirement.
– Give the inputs to prepare TNA for HVAC section.
– Refresher and on the job training to be arranged to keep the staff fully aware of the operations and changes if incorporated.
– Special task may be given by Department Head.
– Preferable B.E. Mechanical/Air Condition or Bachelor in Mechanical from Govt. Recognized lnstitute.
– B.E Mechanical.
– 2 – 3 years of related work experience.
– Good verbal & written communication skills.
– Supervisory skills.
– Engineering knowledge including modern computerized Facilities and Equipment Maintenance Management System.
– Knowledge about Absorption Chillers & Refrigeration System is preferable.
Please send your resume at: email@example.com, and mark the subject with position number “10001912“.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applications should be submitted latest by July 9, 2015.