Agricultural Information Job Punjab – Rawalpindi, Accountant
Applications are invited from eligible candidates under the reserved quota for disabled persons of Punjab for recruitment against the following vacant posts on a three year contract basis extendable for further two years.
Sr. No: Name of Post: No. of Posts: Place of Posting: Age: Qualification / Experience:
1. Accountant (BS-06) 1 Rawalpindi 18 to 25 I Com or ICS from a recognized Board.
1. Send applications on plain paper containing educational qualifications, age, domicile, and CNIC clearly mentioned therein duly supported with attested copies of documents.
2. Candidates must be residents of Punjab.
3. Ten years relaxation in the upper age limit will be given for the above post.
4. The post is reserved for disabled persons. Interested persons attach disability assessment certificate issued by the competent Authority as per circular letter dated July 27. 2012 of the Services & General Administration Department (Regulation Wing), Punjab.
5. Employees of Government and semi-Government/autonomous institutions route applications through their departments.
6. Recruitment will be on merit as per rules approved under Contract Appointment Policy 2004.
7. Pay will be as per basic scale of the post and allowances.
8. Candidates will not be given TA/DA for interview.
9. Candidates shall bring original educational certificates, domicile and CNIC along.
10. Applications will be received till 22.04.2015. Incomplete and applications received after due date will not be considered.
11. Competent authority reserves the right to reject any application with-out assigning any reason thereof.
Company Name & Address:
Muhammad Rafiq Akhtar, Director Agricultural Information, Punjab, 21-Sir Agha Khan III Road, Lahore.