AIR UNIVERSITY, ISLAMABAD
FAZAIA MEDICAL COLLEGE
PRE-QUALIFICATION OF ARCHITECTS AND CONSULTANTS
Air University. Islamabad intends to develop its South Campus in Sector H-11/2. Applications for Pre-qualification are invited from Architects & Consultants providing all facilities under one umbrella for preparing the detailed Master Plan, designs of buildings and infrastructural development work. Advice on preparation of a PC-I after having detailed design prepared would also be required from the selected firm. The planning and design will inter alia include the following:
1. The infrastructure development of the site viz roads, water supply, sewerage and sewerage treatment system, storm water drainage system, electric layout, electricity generation (alternative source) and supply, gas supplies. IT infrastructure etc.
2. Institute buildings like various departments, research centres, administration blocks, library. IT centre. Presentation and Board rooms.
3. Student hostels (male/female) and amenities for sports, culture and recreation.
4. Mosque. Auditorium. Cafeteria and Mini Market.
The overall programme requires the development of a piece of land measuring 17acres (approximately). Pre-qualification applications are invited to enable Air University shortlist suitable firms who will subsequently be invited to submit detailed technical and financial proposals as per requirement of AU’s Terms of Reference (ToR). Pakistan Engineering Council Guidelines and PPRA Rules.
Applicants should provide essential details including company profile, legal status, project-related experience during the last 10 years, similar works in-hand, financial details such as audited balance 3heet3 for the last three years, number of permanent staff, names of personnel v/ho may be earmarked for the project together with their CVs. brief profiles of key management personnel and technical experts. sub-consultants/JV who may be associated with the projects.
The validity of the applications will be for a period of one year from the last date fixed for their receipt. All pre-qualification bids should reach the address stated below by 20 May, 2015 by 10.00 AM and will be opened up at 10.30 A.M. in presence of the representatives of firms taking part in pre-qualification to ascertain the total number of firms’ participation. Further clarifications, if any. may be obtained from Registrar. AU.
Site Engineer / Quantity Surveyor Required
Air University (AU). Islamabad requires the services of Site Engineer / Quantity Surveyor meeting the criteria given below: –
a) DAE/B.Tech (Civil) from Government Institutions.
b) Minimum 10 years experience of building projects.
c) Age not above 55 years.
d) Proficient in Quantity Surveyor job.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Appointment will be purely on contract basis
2. A market driven salalrywill be offered.
3. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview through contacts provided by them.
4. Candidates shall bring original documents at the time of interview
5. All applications may be sent latest by 15th May. 2015 to Manager HR. Air University. Sector E-9. Islamabad.
Air University (AU). Islamabad mvitos highty qua«>0d professionals for tho post of Principal for FAZAIA ME0ICAL COLLEGE meeting following cntoha: •
a) Distinguished Professor m any basic or dMca) medical subject rccogn-zed by PMOC.
b) Higher Postgraduate* qualification of PMOC level III with not less than 5 years experience as full professor.
c) Age brrvt: upto 65 years
0) Minimum 15 rosearch publications m PMOC recognized Journal.
e) Experience as Principal of PuNc /Private sector Medcai College and Publications in International Journal would merit preference. Terms 4 Conditions:
1) Appo«ntmeniwa be purely on contract basis
2) Competitive packages would be offered
3) TA OAwoukJ not beadmissiWefor interview.
4) Shortlisted candidates will be ca:ied for interview through contacts provided by them
5) Candidates having experience m MxfcH Education and Modular/integrated system of teaching would be preferred.
6) AU is an equal opportunity employer. Note:
I) Candidates shall bring following orig=nat documents at the timo of interview:
• Certified copies of educational certificate/degree/d-ptomas
• Detailed cuwcuCum vitae of the applicants clearty highlighting the elements of eligibility criteria and personal attributes.
• Copy of PM&DC recognition of experience.
• Two attested photographs.
• A«appicat>ons may be sent latest by i$th May. 201$ to Manager HR.A»r University. Sectror E-9. Islamabad.
Air University (AU). Islamabad is establishing state of the «rt -FAZAIA MEOICAL COLLEGE” at PAF Compfcx. Sector E-9. Islamabad. AU. intends to Ml the foiiow.ng posts on contract basis. Interested candidates are invited to send the«r applications aiongwith updated CV and photocopies of relevant documents. Delays of posts are as follows: –
• Copy of PMA DC recognition of experience
• Two attested photographs
• Deta ‘ed curriculum v.tae of the applicants csearty h.ghbghtrf>g etg-bivty catena and personal attributes shot/d be sent latest by 15th May. 2015 JO Manager HP. Air Urv*r».ty. Sectror E-9. Islamabad.
Director P&D, Air University Sector E-9, Islamabad Tel No: 051-9263207