Aitebaar is a UK Government funded Rule of Law and peace support programme working in partnership with the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which aims to improve trust building in KP. We are seeking qualified applicants from a team of experts for the following position:
Revision/updation of legal and regulatory frameworks for parole regime in KP Peshawar with travel to Islamabad
This assignment requires a team of senior and mid-level professionals with a background of academia and experience in working on criminal law, and research in legal and public policy issues to support specific activities as defined in assignment scope under the Correctional Services project. A senior level, lead researcher will be supported by a team of three mid-level professionals with strong backgrounds in criminal practice and applied research.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• An academic with a masters’ degree in law, preferably a PhD.
• 5+ years of substantial research experience of dealing with criminal law and public policy issues
3 MEMBER TEAM SUPPORTING TEAM:
• 3 years or more experience of dealing with criminal law and public policy.
• Adegree in law, preferably masters.
• Experience of practicing criminal law or criminal legal research, preferably in KP.
• Fluency in English and Urdu
We believe in equal opportunities for all. Interested experts can visit http://www.aitebaar.org/careers for detailed TORs and can send their CVs with expression of interest at following email firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: “Application for Corrections Services Call of experts”. Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews. Last date to apply is October 12,2014.