Alfanar construction Company Job in Saudi Arabia, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Protection Technician
JOB OPPORTUNITIES IN SAUDI ARABIA
SELECTION ON MERIT – NO RECRUITMENT CHARGES
Alfanar Testing and Commissioning is specialized business unit of Alfanar Construction Company, one of the leading EPC contracting companies of the region specializing in power sector, transmission and distribution requires candidates for below categories possessing good English communication skills.
1.ELECTRICAL TESTING AND COMMISSIONING ENGINEER
• Shall have minimum 2 years experience in Testing & Commissioning ofHV Substations Protection Scheme. Protection Relays (ABB, Siemens, Alstom, SEL.. .ETC).
2. HV & MV POWER CARLE JOINTERS
• Minimum 5-years experience in 132kv, 110kv and 33kv-13.8kv power cable jointing. Have experience at Pfisterer cable joint/termination or similar types.
3. MAINTENANCE PROTECTION RELAY ENGINEER
• BE/B-Tech in Electrical engineering. 3-years experience in Protection relays, scheme and function of HVS/S.Ability to trace HV faults through protection relays, FR, SOE.
4. MAINTENANCE PROTECTION TECHNICIAN
• DAE in electrical. At least 2 years of Maintenance experience (HV S/S, MV SWG, TF’s, DC system) and testing equipment. Wiring termination, replacing defective parts.
Note: Salary is negotiable and according to qualification and experience.
Other Benefits: Other facilities: All facilities as per Saudi Arabian Labor Law, Including housing, transportation, medical, etc. Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned criteria should apply only.
Please send your CVs at following address/E-mail
IMAM TRADING & CONTRACTING
Off. 2, 1st Floor, Ratta Mansion. 69-W,Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad Tel: 051-2348113/2343487 Fax: 051-2348114 www.imamtrading.com E-mail: email@example.com Permission No. 63246 Date: 11-11-2015 License No. MPD/1845/RWP/97