Association for Academic Quality (AFAQ) Job Lahore, Manager Marketing, Quality Assurance Officer
Association for Academic Quality (AFAQ) is looking to appoint competent persons in the positions below:
“Manager Publishing / Supply Chain” (Lahore):
– Objectives: The incumbent will be responsible for all printing operations including monitoring & evaluation, quality audit of publications, costing & calculation, purchasing of raw material, packing, quality of shipment and project management of production.
– Qualification: MBA in supply chain / electrical or mechanical engineering.
– Experience: 8 to 10 years experience in a printing press in a managerial position, 5 years hands-on experience in procurement, inventory, warehouse management, import planning& logistics.
“Manager Marketing” (Lahore):
– Objectives: The incumbent will be responsible for marketing & sales of AFAQ products & services, determining the demand for products & services, competitor analysis, identifying customer needs, customer satisfaction, product development & managing key accounts.
– Qualification: MBA (Marketing & Sales)
– Experience: 8-10 years experience in direct sales & marketing.
“Quality Assurance Officer” (Lahore):
– Objectives: The incumbent will be responsible for implementing of ISO 9001:2008.
– Qualification: MSTQM / MBA
– Experience: 1-2 years experience in quality management system.
– If you are fresh Master degree holder in any discipline, you can apply for this position. Selected seats are available in different department across Pakistan.
We offer an attractive remuneration package according to your qualification & experience and an environment conducive to career growth and advancement.
Association for Academic Quality (AFAQ) is an independent, ISO-certified not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting quality education and uplifting educational standards through its distinct curriculum, publications, comprehensive teacher training, social development and leadership programmes.
before February 20, 2015.