Situations Vacant for Disabled Persons Works & Services Department, District Government Attock
Applications are invited on plain paper only from disabled persons for recruitment against following posts in the offices of EDO Works & Services, District Officer Roads & District Officer Buildings. Applications must be accompanied with attested copies of Educational qualification, Domicile. CNIC, Experience and eligibility certificates etc. and Disability Certificate issued by District Assessment Board for disabled persons.
• 2% quota is reserved for disabled persons against all posts for which certificate issued (torn District Assessment Board for Disabled persons must be attached with the application.
• Candidates must be resident of province of Punjab. However. local disabled candidates of District Attoek will be preferred.
• All the recruitment will be as per rules and regulations and Recruitment Policy 2004 of Punjab Government purely on merit and contract bases.
• Disabled employees of government and semi-government department route their applications through proper channel
• Applications should be submitted during working hours (03:00 PM) till 24.03.2015 in above said office.
• Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
• Interviews will be held at 10:00 AM of 28.03.2015 in office of the undersigned for which no separate information will be given. No TA DA will be admissible.
• Bring original educational certificates. Disability Certificate and other necessary documents at the time of interview otherwise candidates will not be allowed to appear for interview.
Muhammad Abdullah Executive District Officer Works & Services Department Attock
Office No. 057-9316127