Application complete in all respects are invited from the candidates for appointment of the following posts in Directors of Religious Affairs, Government of Sindh, Karachi.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Eligible Candidates who are holding Sindh domicile and fulfill the requisite legibility criteria, must attend the office of Augaf, Religious Affairs, Zakat & Ushr Department, Block No.23, Sindh Secretariat 4-A Court Road Karachi on the date and time alongwith copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials/ degrees and 03 passport size photographs mentioned against each post.
* Appointment on the basis of merit will be made in accordance with the approved Government policy.
* 2% quota is reserved for the PWDs (Persons with Disabilities) for which they must attach Disability Certificate/ SCNIC from NADRA failing which their application against the said posts shall not be considered.
* 5% quota is also reserved for minority
* Age relaxation in upper age limit if applicable will be considered in accordance with the Government policy.
* Qualification on the date of closing will be treated as minimum qualification.
* Incomplete applications and those which will be received after the closing date shall be summarily be rejected.
* Candidates already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
* Only short listed eligible candidates will be asked to appear for the interview/test and no TA/DA will be applicable for the said purpose.
SECTION OFFICER (GEN) For Secretary to Government of Sindh Auqaf, Religious Affairs, Zakat & Ushr Department
Barrack No. 23 Sindh Secretariat 4-A Court Road Karachi