University of Science & Technology, Bannu Main Campus, Township Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Pakistan) Ph # 0928-633825, Fax # 633821, http//www.ustb.edu.pk
The University of Science & Technology, Bannu (UST, Bannu) offers the following positions for career-oriented staff on | permanent basis on the criteria mentioned against each posts.
1. All facilities would be provided in accordance with the Service Statutes of the University of Science &Technology, Bannu in force from time to time.
2. Applicants working in Government, Semi-Government or Autonomous organization should apply through Proper Channel. However, the University may entertain advance copies but while processing the applications, provision of NOC from the concerned department would be mandatory. Age relaxation and pay protection will be admissible as per Govt. Rules.
3. Application forms can be obtained from the Establishment Section of the University or can be downloaded by visiting our Website: www.ustb.edu.pk.
4. Applications on prescribed forms neatly filled in giving full particulars regarding bio-data, attested copies of academic degrees/certificates, experience certificates, domicile, national identity card with two passport size recent photographs for all the Administrative posts alongwith nonrefundable bank draft from any Bank or cash deposit bank receipt from HBL, UST Bannu Branch in favour of Treasurer, University of Science & Technology, Bannu should reach this office as per following details upto May 20, 2015. The last date for the candidates applying for various posts from abroad is May 30,2015.
(i) Rs. 3500/-(non-refundable) for BPS-19).
(ii) Rs. 3000/- (non-refundable) for BPS-18).
(iii) Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) for BPS-17).
5. Original Bank Draft/Receipt must be attached with the application. (Photocopies will not be acceptable)
6. Separate application form alongwith application processing fee must be submitted for each post as per details mentioned above.
7. The Candidates having Foreign Degree/Certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC/IBCC, Islamabad.
8. LandlineTelephone, Mobile No, Postal and E-mail Address must be written in Application Form.
9. NoTA/DAshall be paid for attending the test/interview.
10. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or not to fill any post without assigning any reason.
11. Incomplete/late applications will not be entertained.
12. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
University of Science & Technology, Bannu Tel-0928-633825