Bayer Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd Job Karachi, Regional Sales Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and result oriented person to fill the position of Regional Sales Manager in one of our regions of CropScience Business
Major Responsibilities Are To:
– Lead the team for the achievement of the quantitative and net sales targets, Collections, Consumption, and Field Work / Demand creation targets.
– Provide leadership and direction to the Human Resources under his supervision and motivate them to be independent and committed contributors to the success of the region.
– Propose & implement fieldwork action plans and allocate the fieldwork activities targets amongst the regional team.
– Develop & implement Sales Strategies based on the a Brand Plan with the Product / Sales Management; distribute product-wise and net sales targets on territory / sub-territory basis based on potential.
– Propose the manpower plan / budget for the region in accordance with the sales potential of the territories / sub-territories.
– Assess the training needs of team and plan required training / coaching programs with the SM / Training Manager / HR.
– Ensure implementation of companies guidelines for Compliance, OSHA, working guidelines, credit guidelines and HR policies / guidelines including Bayer’s LIFE values.
Education, Experience And Competencies for the Position Are:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business and /or Agriculture with experience of 8 to 10 years in similar operations.
– Possess strong leadership skills and be a good Team player with effective relationship building skills.
– Have strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
– Possess strong planning, organizing, coordination and motivational skills
– Be self-motivated, customer oriented and possessing good follow-up abilities.
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas. Bayers products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Please e-mail your detailed resume with a recent passport size photograph indicating the position applied for, before March 18, 2015 on: email@example.com.