BRAC Pakistan Job Islamabad, Program Manager – Monitoring & Evaluation
Career with BRAC Pakistan
Program Manager – Monitoring & Evaluation:
– This key position is responsible for providing technical leadership in the field of Monitoring in BRAC Country Office. Major responsibilities include developing and institutionalizing a common monitoring framework, systems and tools for Country Office; building the capacity of relevant staff; preparing the M&E component of country strategic and operational plans; ensuring that Country Office meets organizational M&E standards; and developing and establishing mechanisms for learning and sharing lessons learned across the organization.
– Coordinate the monitoring & evaluation activities of the project as per Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Framework by developing appropriate tools and instruments. Facilitate M&E capacity building activities, including building technical capacity of team.
– Facilitate consultation and collaboration with donors and other stakeholders over monitoring & evaluation, data and information.
– Prepare relevant technical briefing papers, and status updates for the project management team.
– Contribute to country management through timely processing and dissemination of MIS reports, M&E findings and best practices to facilitate evidence-based planning, learning and decision-making.
– Undertake Annual Program Review (APR) to capture the achievements at the outcome and output levels and disseminate the APR reports to all stakeholders.
– Ensure the program quality monitoring against the benchmark indicators set in the M&E framework and prepare monitoring report.
– Ensures the authentication of quantity and quality of program achievements coordinating relevant personnel; disseminates feedback reports to program staff.
Education: Masters’ degree preferably in Economics, statistics, social science or development studies from a recognized university.
Experience: At least 7 years leadership and professional experience in Monitoring & Evaluation with development organization.
Knowledge: Understanding of technical, social and institutional issues relating to global development programs; Conceptual understanding of how to manage effective monitoring and evaluation functions in a multicultural and multi disciplinary environment; Practical knowledge on dealing with MIS and software driven various database systems including application of statistical tools; Confidence on learning dissemination and knowledge management.
Skills: Excellent presentation, communication and report writing skills in English; Good conceptual, analytical and representational skills; Computer skills on MS office (word, excel, power point): Strong knowledge of IT applications and development- especially SPSS, database, and familiarity with web-based platforms and applications.
Competencies: Self-motivated and pro-active, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, team building attitude, ability to work in a dynamic environment; demonstrate gender and cultural awareness.
Job Location: BRAC Pakistan, Central Office – Islamabad.
If you feel you are the right match for the above mentioned position, please follow the application instructions accordingly:
Please submit your CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at: email@example.com.
Please mention the name of the position in the subject bar. Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline March 31, 2015.
Company Name & Address:
BRAC Pakistan, House No. 397, Street No. 13, Sector F-10/2, Islamabad.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. // Web: pakistan.brac.net.
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer.