British Council Pakistan Job Karachi, Charles Wallace Visiting Fellowship Programme
The Charles Wallace Pakistan Trust Visiting Fellowship Programme (2015/2016)
The Charles Wallace Visiting Fellowship Programme provides assistance to mid-career professional who wish to undertake short visits t the United Kingdom to broaden their professional knowledge, skills and contacts.
The fellowship may take the form of an attachment to university department, professional institution or arts centre. Their two principle purposes are: firstly, professional familiarization and interaction: secondly, study and research.
A fellowship may last between three weeks and three months.
– Be Pakistani nationals. Residing in Pakistan, aged between 30 an 50
– Have a firm offer (for the period of time applied for) from a UK institution.
– Apply only in the subject areas listed below. Applications in other subject areas will not be consider.
– Award-holders will receive a grant of £1,400 per month and a contribution of £815 towards international travel costs. They must make all their own arrangements in the UK in consul ration with their host institution. There is no provision for course or bench fees.
Eligible Subject Areas:
– Eligible disciplines are as follows: social Science, social Development , Humanities, Education, Arts & Creative Industrial, Environmental Science and Health Science.
– Application forms can be downloaded from: www.britishcouncil.pk.
Completed application should be couriered to the British council Karachi office before Wednesday, 1 April 2015.
Got any Questions? We’ve got answer.
For further information please write to:
Company Name & Address:
British Council Pakistan – Karachi Office.
Tel: 021-111-424-424. // Email: email@example.com. // Web: www.britishcouncil.pk.