British Council Pakistan Job Lahore, Exams Administration Officer
To provide administrative and logistical support for the exams operations.
Reference number LHE/E/26/1415
Salary PKR 62,000
Duration Indefinite employment contract
Closing date Sunday, 01 March 2015
– Undertaking effective Exams administration tasks, and ensuring compliance with British Council policies & Exams Quality Standards (EQS), Environment Framework, and Health & Safety
– Recording, processing and managing data relevant to Exams administration
– Leading on transport and accommodation management, on a national level, for the Exams team
– Troubleshooting administration issues, and escalate to line manager as and when required
– Providing support to the Head Exams procurement as and when required.
– Coordinating post-contractual activities and logistics arrangement for movement of exam delivery material
– Managing Exams inventory including stationery, furniture, electronic equipment etc.