British Council Pakistan Job Lahore, Exams Finance Officer
Carry out day-to-day activities pertaining to financial analysis and planning for the Exams department Assist the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis and Financial Planning Manager with administration and financial management of exams products, programmes and projects.
Reference number LHE/E/28/1415
Salary PKR 62000
Duration Permanent/Indefinite Contract
Closing date Sunday, 01 March 2015
– Responsible for month-end preparation and reconciliation of bank statements and income.
– Maintain cash controls and reconcile the general ledger, including preparation of journal summariesResponsible for various financial reports, thereby ensuring transactions are correctly recorded and entered into the computerised accounting system (SAP).
– Responsible for various financial reports, thereby ensuring transactions are correctly recorded and entered into the computerised accounting system (SAP).
– Responsible for correcting and posting journal entries in SAP on a monthly basis.
– Ensure that steps related to vendor payments are carried out smoothly, whereby payment is deposited into bank account followed by MIS report generation and monthly reconciliation.
– Directly responsible for uploading payments to vendors using the bank’s online payment tool.
– Maintain the computerised accounting system and financial files and records.
– Responsible for reconciliation of timesheets of invigilation staff.
– Monitor petty cash reserves.