Cabinet Division Job Islamabad, Member (Oil), Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority
Government of Pakistan
Cabinet Division invites applications for the post of Member (Oil), Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority:
Education And Experience:
– The Member Oil shall be a person who holds an appropriate degree in the relevant field and is an experienced, eminent professional of known integrity and competence with a minimum of twenty years of related experience in the field of oil, including the transportation thereof. Experience in the area of corporate restructuring, privatization, implementation of reforms, investment planning, development finance, sector regulation and pricing of oil products along with a demonstrable track record of senior level policy and strategy formulation will be desirable.
Pay Scale And Fringe Benefits:
– The basic of the salary and Perquisites Package of MP-II Scale (Minimum of the Scale) i.e. pay Rs.110,000/- + House Rent Rs.66,000/- per month and Utilities 5% of the pay and other applicable facilities.
– Member (Oil) shall be appointed for an initial terms of three years and shall be eligible for re-appointment, upon satisfactory performance, for further term of four years or till attainment of 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
– Government Servants may apply through proper channel. (In case of selection, the candidate working in Government Department or Autonomous or Semi Autonomous bodies will have to resign or seek retirement before joining the new assignment).
– No person shall be appointed by the Federal Government as a Member if he has any direct or indirect financial interest in or has any connection which might reasonably be viewed as given rise to a conflict of interest with any person involved in any regulated activity in the Oil and Gas sector.
– Task oriented persons, willing to work under a demanding time schedule, are encouraged to apply for the above position along with a copy of CV, degrees and recent photograph to the undersigned within 15 days of the publication, of this advertisement. This advertisement is also available on Cabinet Division’s Website: www.cabinet.gov.pk.
Shahid Ahmed, Section Officer (RA-II) Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block, Islamabad.
Tel: 9223451. // Fax: 9207930. // Web: www.cabinet.gov.pk.