Capital Territory Police Islamabad Jobs, ASI, Constable, Driver Constable
I. Physical test will include measurement of height/chest, running speed & stamina Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water.
2 Candidates will have to undergo the four steps subsequently i.e Physical Test. Wntten Test. Psychological test and interview, and a candidate failing in any step will not be qualified for the next step. The Departmental Recruitment Board can acquire the services of trained Psychologists/Psychiatrists to judge the suitability of candidates and the decision of the Board shall be final and not challengeable in any Court of Law.
3. The Departmental Recruitment Board can re-check the physical standards of candidates at the time of interview and if any deficiency is found, the candidates shall stand disqualified for recruitment in ICT Police. The decision of the Board shall be final and not challengeable at any fomm or court of law
4 At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the Medical Board/Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government. During medical examination, candidates who have eye sight less than 6×6 will be disqualified for service. Moreover, the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and other perpetual ailments will also be disqualified.
5. Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus/false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn/cancelled immediately.
6. Selected candidates shall be bound to accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement and other ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government for CTF through legislation.
7. Original documents shall be verified as per the information provided in application form. If any information is found false/incorrect at any stage, the applicant’s candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect and shall be dismissed from service (if so found after employment), and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
8. Selected candidates shall not challenge new Rulcs/Regulations/Standing Orders framed by the Competent Authority, m any Court of Law
9. Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria, may apply through proper channel.
10. Retired/released armed forces personnel may apply if they meet the eligibility criteria.
II. Candidates will have to submit a Surety Bond to serve in ICT-P (CTF) for at least 10 years.
12. No TA/DA shall be admissible for coming for test/interview
13. Application form and the procedure to apply for the vacancies is available on our official website WWW.ptS.Org.pk as well as on the Islamabad Capital Territory Police (ICTP) website www.lslamabadpolice.gov.pk