INF(P) 2374 www.khyberpakhtunkhwa.gov.pk
Govt Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Health Dept Jobs, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Computer
Govt of Khyber Pakhunkhwa Health Department invites applications from the suitable candidates, residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, on contract basis, under the approved project/Establishment of Safe Blood Transfusion Centre Khyber Pakhtunkhwa” with the following qualifications and experience for initial recruitment period of 3 years. All details/requirements are mentioned in front of each vacancy.
t. Computer Assistant
2. Accountant Assistant
i. Appointment will be made forihree years or till the completion oftheproject, Mich ever earlier.
ii. At the completion of the-project, servce of all the persons will be deemed expired, without any prior notice.
iii. Only shortlisted persons will be called for interview.
v.Govt Seivants should appiy through tteir respective departments.
vi-Appiications complete in all respects alcngwith attested photocopies of their Cvs. Academic record, Experience record. Domicile certificate and a photograph should reach to the undersigned’s office within 14 days of advertisement. _
(Project Director)Safe Blood Transfusion Centre Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Address:Opposite R.M.O Office Hayatabad Medical Complex, Peshawar Ph: No.091-5819243
VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT Employment Opportunities in a donor funded project in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following positions in a donor funded “Project Management Unit” of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The posts are to be filled on contract basis and carry fixed salary packages. The period of contract would be initially for three years extendable to five years or till the completion of the project whichever comes first. Market based remuneration will be provided to the successful candidates from non government sector. Candidates already in government service will be eligible for project and other allowances in accordance with Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa policies. Only candidates meeting the following requirements may apply. Applicants having public sector experience and exposure of donor funded projects would be preferred. Equally qualified women candidates and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only qualifications from HEC recognized institutions will be accepted. Details Terms of Reference and Online Application are available on website: http://www.asp-aid.org/jobs.
Sr.# Position Nos Qualifications Experience
1. M&E Specialist Masters in Economics, Statistics, Urban and Regional Development, Project Management, Business/Public Administration, Civil Engineering or At least 7 years experience in monitoring, evaluation, and research preferably related to urban development, project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
2. Finance Officer • Chartered Accountant(ICAP) • Certified Chartered Accountant(ACCA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified management Accountant (ICMA/CIMA) • In case of fully qualified chartered accountant minimum experience of 4 years. • In case of ACCA, CPA, ICMA/CIMA at least 7 years of post qualification experience.
3. Water & Sanitation and Solid Waste Mangt Specialist Bachelors in environmental, civil, or public health engineering, or Masters in a relevant discipline such as urban planning. At least 7 years experience in municipal sen/ices especially in water, sanitation and solid waste management.
4. Infrastructure Specialist Masters in Civil Engineering or Bachelors in Civil Engineering. At least 7 years experience in case of Bachelors and 5 years in case of Masers of designing and supervising civil infrastructure development, construction of municipal services schemes especially in water, sanitation, and other civil works.
5. Community Development Specialist Masters in Sociology, Anthropology, Community development, Social wort, Economics or any other relevant discipline. At least 7 years experience in community development, social mobilization especially in relation to municipal services.
6. Procurement Specialist Masters in Business/Public Administration, Accounts or a related field such as Economics, Finance and Engineering etc. At least 7 years experience in planning and management of procurement functions.
7. Institutional and HR Development Specialist Masters in HRM, Business Administration, Public Administration or in other relevant disciplines. At least 7 years experience in human resource management, organizational development, and human resource development.
8. Management Information System Specialist Masters in IT or computer science. At least 7 years experience in designing, developing and managing Management Information Systems and databases.
9. Environment Specialist Masters in Environmental Science, Environment Studies, Regional and Urban Planning or any other relevant discipline. At least 7 years experience in conducting ElAs/IEEs and managing environment related programmes.
10. Internal Auditor • Chartered Accountant(ICAP) • Certified Chartered Accountant(ACCA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified management Accountant (ICMA/CIMA) • Certified Internal Auditor • M Com • MBA Finance In case of fully qualified chartered accountant minimum experience of 4 years and in case of others 7 years experience of developing and implementing internal controls and conducting audit.
11. M&E Officers 3 Masters in Economics, Statistics, Urban and Regional Development, Project Management, Business/Public Administration, Civil Engineering or relevant fields. At least 3 years experience in monitoring, evaluation, and research preferably related to urban development, project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Higher Education. Archives and Libraries
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following post on contract basis for a period of three years in Higher Education Regulatory Authority (HERA). Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
The requisite qualification / experience for the post is as under:
1. Candidates must he bonafide resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
2. Applications on plain papers be submitted showing full particulars requiring academic career and experience.
3. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
4. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible.
6. CVs and attested copies of the all testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of CMC and two current photographs must be attached with the application.
7. Variation in the number of post is subject to approval of the competent authority.
8. Application should reach to the undersigned on or before 14-03-2012.
Section Officer (UE-III)
Higher Education Department
Irrigation Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar invites applications from consulting firms for the prequalification of the work “Feasibility study for Construction of Feeder Canal for feeding of Civil Kathas on Adezai. Khiali, Naguman and Kabul River with tentative cost of Rs.51.827 (M)”.
The major project components include to carry out feasibility study for identification of site for the construction of diversion structure on suitable location on Adezai, Khiali, Naguman and Shall Alam River, carrying out topographic survey for the alignment of feeder canal, carrying out topographic survey of Civil Kathas and evaluating the required discharge based on crop water requirements off-taking from the feeder canal, preparation of the Chak bandies of the sub outlets of each Civil Katha, and preliminary design of the diversion structure, feeder canals and its allied structures to assure irrigation supply to the crops round the year. wSfffJ ^JV* 1 ;?CJTl
Interested consultants are invited to register their interest for participation in the project implementation by sending the information contained in the Booklet which can be obtained from the office of the undersigned from the date of publication up to 18/10/2011. .
The pre-qualification is open to those consulting firms who are registered with Pakistan Engineering Council having renewal of registration for the year 20011-12.
The deadline for receipt of complete bio-data as per obtained booklet is 29/10/201 I. Bio-data received after this date shall not be entertained. A short-list shall be finalized from the foregiven submissions. Only the Firms with demonstrated experience in similar assignment will be considered and notified for further participation in the selection process under prevailing rules and regulations of government. The department reserves the right to accept or reject one or all the firms for prequalification. Interested firms should address their inquires and submit their application to the following address:
EXECUTIVE ENGINEER PESHAWAR CANALS DIVISION WARSAK ROAD. PESHAWAR Ph# 091-9210102.