Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in
For Online Registration Visit Fak Navy Website: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
• Unmarried Mate Citizens of Pakistan
• Age on 01 July 2016
• Civilian Candidates: 16%-21 Years
• Service Candidates: i7- 23 Years (Armed Forces Only)
• Height: 5?4″ (minimum)
The Candidates must have passed both Matnc and F.5c or O/A- Level with at least 60% marks.
Moreover, candidates must have qualified F.Sc/ A-tevel with any of the following subjects:
• Physics. Maths and Chemistry.
• Physics Maths and Computer Science.
• Physics. Maths and StarisTics.
• Candidates of A l.evel are required to submit equivalence certificate.
• F.Sc part-ll appearing candidates with at least 60% marks in part-l can also apply. However, they have to provide a hope certificate.
RELAXATION FOR BALOCHISTAN PROVINCE
10% Relaxation in F.Sc/A-Levet marks ie 50% for Baloch candidates instead of 60% as applicable for others.
HOW TO REGISTER?
Candidates may register themselves by visiting Pakistan Navy website (http:// www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk) from 26 Oct to 13 Nov 2015.
1. Applications sent directly to Recruitment Directorate at Naval Headquarters will not be entertained.
2. Online registered candidates must bring postal order of Rs. 200/- (Crossed in the name of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad) or Cash in lieu of postal order on the day of entrance test.
• Entrance Test: 22 Nov 2015
• Intelligence Test: 30 minutes
• Academic Test (English. Mathematics. Physics & General Knowledge) 80 minutes
• Result: 05 Dec 2015
• Entrance test result can be checked from respective PNR & SC or by visiting PN website: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
• Preliminary Medicat/lnterview. Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify the entrance test. Preliminary medical and interview will be conducted at respective PNR & SC.
Note: The Candidates are advised to get their Ears & Teeth cleaned by a Specialist doctor.
• Tests/Interview at ISSB
• Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates at the nearest CMH/Naval Hospital.
• Final Selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
Grant, of permanent commission after two years of training. Following degrees shall be awarded upon completion of basic training:
Operations Branch: BS (MIS)
Weapon Engineering Branch: BE (Electronics)
Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
Supply Branch: BS (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for MSc and PhD.
Free Medical treatment of self/family and parents.
• Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
• Opportunities for visits/courses/ assignments abroad.
• 50% Concession for self/family on travel by Air/Railways.
• Subsidized education of children in Bahria Colleges/University and professional institutions.
• Twice rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ/tSSB Selection Board OR once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
• Withdrawn from any academy / training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
• Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
• Tested within one year validity period (as validity of 1SSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Boards stands for one year).
• Tested within four months (120 days) from last ISS8 appearance (for candidates rejected by ISSB).
• Dismissed/ Removed from Government Service including Armed Forces.
• Convicted by a court of law for offense involving moral turpitude
• Declared Medically unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
• Declared unfit by Armed Forces hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
• Submitting tampered original academic certificates.
• Concealment of Information in the application form.
1 .AST DATE OF REGISTRATION 1 13 NOV 2015
FOR QUERIES: Visit Nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centre/Advance Recruitment Centre
Abbottabad:House No 849/1-B, Jubpul, off Mansehra Road. Abbottabad
Ph 0992-382854 (PTCL), E-mail: email@example.com
DJ.Khan: 25-A Shami Road, DJ.Khan.
Ph: 0965-9280467-8 (PTCL). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faisalabad: Opp Commissioner Office, New Civil Lines. Bahria Road, Faisalabad.
Ph: 041-9200674 (PTCL), E-mail: nro-faisaIabad@paknavy.gov pk
Karachi: 7-Llaquat Barracks. Rafiqui Shaheed Road, Near Lucky Star Karachi.
Ph: 021-48506702 (PTCL). E-mail: email@example.com
Lahore: 92-Shami Road. Near Fortress Stadium, Lahore Cantt.
Ph; 042-66961410, 9220629 (PTCL) E-mail: nro-Iahore@paknavy.gov.pk
Multan: 217-Sher Shah Road, Multan Cantt Ph: 061-9201184 (PTCL) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peshawar: Warsak Road, Peshawar Cantt.
Ph: 091-9212316 (PTCL). E-mail: email@example.com
Quetta: 414,-Zarghoon Road, Opposite Serena Hotel, Quetta Cantt.
Ph 081-9201249 (PTCL) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rawalpindi: House No. 102, Street No. 1, Fazal Town. Airport Road, Rawalpindi.
Ph. 051-5953060 (PTCL). E-mail: email@example.com
Swat: Wadoodiya Hall Road. College Colony, Saidu Sharif, District Swat
Ph: 0946-723479 (PTCL). E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Ex-Technical Education Institute, Near Quaid-e-Awam University, Sukrand Road, Shaheed Bena2irabad. (Nawabshah). Ph: 0244-9370123 (PTCL), E-mait: email@example.com
Sukkur: Near Army Public School, Bukkur Island, Sukkur
Ph: 071-5620042 (PTCL), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gwadar: At Marine Compound, Gwadar Port Authority (GPA). Gwadar
Ph- 086-4211874-5 (PTCL), E-mail: email@example.com
Advance Recruitment Center Sialkot:
(Only for information purposes) Old Distt Engineer s Residence.
Khayaban-e-lqbal. Opp Services Club, Sialkot Cantt.
Ph 052-4267639 (PTCL), E-mail] firstname.lastname@example.org