University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar
RE-SCHEDULED OF INTERVIEW
All the short-listed candidates, who were called for interview on 25.06.2015 for the posts of Drivers and Cleaners as advertised on 10.06.2015 which was earlier postponed, are hereby directed to appear for interview on Wednesday, 01.07.2015 at 10.00 am in the Conference Hall of University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar.
Registrar, UET Peshawar
website: uetpeshawar.edu.pk, Ph: 091-9216796-8
A Leading Boutique in Peshawar is hiring the following Staff. Only relevant experience candidates apply before 05-07-2015 on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
S.No Position Qualification Experience
1. Pattern Maker Bachelor in Fashion Design 5 Years in Boutique
2. Graphics Designer Bachelor Degree, major subjects in Graphics Designing 5 years in Textile Industries
Stanley Foods, a prestigious name in the food industry in Pakistan has following opening for our factory situated in Hayatabad Peshawar:
MANAGER INTERNAL AUDIT The incumbent will be responsible to look after the overall operations related to audit department by monitoring and evaulating adequacy, effectiveness and reliability of accounting and internal control systems in the organization. The ideal candidate should have relevant degree of CA/ACCA/M.Com/MBA Finance with 5-6 years audit experience in a reputed firm/organization._
Interested Candidates are required to send their CVs at email@example.com before the closing date of 7,h July, 2015.
Teaching & Admin Staff required
PAKTURK International Schools & Colleges, a reputed chain of schools in Pakistan requires motivated, energetic and experienced staff for its Main Campus, Hayatabad, Peshawar. An attractive pay package will be offered to selected candidates.
Sr# Subjects/Job Title Qualifications
1. Chemistry, Biology, Physics, English, Urdu,Pak.Studies, Islamiat, Computer, Mathematics, Art, Music, M.A /M.Sc. at least 3 years of teaching experience in reputed English medium institution at Matric/F.Sc Level
-2— English Teacher for Junior Classes (Female) With requisite qualifications and 3 year experience
3. Pre School Teachers (Female) With requisite qualifications and 3 year experience
4. P.T.I (Physical Education Instructor) Retired from Armed Forces
5. Instructors (Horse Riding, Swimming, Golf, Tennis , Squash & Martial Arts) With requisite qualifications and experience
6. Lab Assistant (For Bio, Chem, Phy Labs) B.Sc with two years relevant experience.
7. Gardener (Mali), Cook/chef, Security guards With requisite qualifications and experience
JUNIOR & PRE SECTION
8. English & Urdu Teachers – junior classes Female – Master in relevant subject with 3 years experience in reputed institution
Interested candidates may send their applications along with detailed C.V, picture and a copy of experience certificate at the following address:
Near Passport Office, Phase V, Hayatabad, Peshawar Ph. 091-5891492,0336-0960935 Or mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org