CentricSource Job Karachi, MySQL Database Administrator / Linux Server Administrator
CentricSource, a US based company founded in 2003, dedicated to provide offshore employees with expertise in Information Technology is looking for dynamic and exceptional individuals for the following position for its Karachi office. Positions are career oriented with competitive salary & other fringe benefits.
MySQL Database Administrator (Linux):
– 4 years of experience required In Linux based MySQL. An in-depth knowledge of database design and understanding of the development and use of well-tuned SQL is a must.
– Professional experience of MySQL database is essential.(MS SQL preferred).
– Track record for normalization/optimization of DB schemas and table properties.
– Advanced understanding of MySQL database concepts, alarm management.
– Hands on in optimizing, indexing, monitor backups, disaster recovery, and performance tuning, fault detection and resolution processes.
– Proven experience implementing and supporting enterprise database systems.
Linux Server Administrator
– Individual with at-least 5 years of hands on experience in Red Had, SUSE or Ubuntu OS platform, in administration, engineering and research using Agile Methodology.
– Ability to independently install and configure complex environments GitHub, MySQL Databases, Shell Scripts etc.
– Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
– Install new / rebuild, repair and recover, existing servers and configure virtualized hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
– Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
– Web-DB-Application servers, FTP and Secure-user access.
– Multi-platform architecture.
If you are willing to work in 2nd shift 3:00 pm to 12:00 am.
Apply along with your CV’s at: email@example.com, latest by 15th September 2015.