Applications arc invited for the following Administrative staff positions, all those who have already applied are not required to apply and their cases are considered and shall be processed on the Statutes of the University of Peshawar.
s.# Position Required Position Required Qualification & Experience
1 Registrar (BPS-20) (One post) Master’s Degree with 18 years Teaching/Administrative Experience in a University in Lecturer scale and above or 18 years Class -1 service in Administrative under Government/Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous body.
2 Controller of Examinations (BPS-20) (One post) Master’s Degree with 18 years service in the Univeristy in Teaching/Administrative Experience in a University in Lecturer’s scale and above. Knowledge of conductions in senior positon will be given preference
3 Treasurer (BPS-20) (One post) 1st class M.Com/MBA/Chartered Accountant/Master in Economics with 18 years’ experience in BPS-17 or above in the relevant field.
4 Director Planning and Development (BPS-20) (One post) Master’s Degree with 18 years Teaching/Administrative experience in University in BPS -17 and above or 18 years’ service in BPS -17 and above in administration under government/autonomous or semi -autonomous body, experience in planning & development at University education shall be given preference.
Note: Appointments against Administrative Positions for serial No. 1,2 and 3 will be made as per Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Universities (Amended) Act 2015. Instruction/Terms & Conditions:
1 .Candidates must clearly indicate the post applied for and specialization/skill possessed.
2.Candidates serving in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies should route their applications Through Proper Channel.
3. The selected candidates will be governed by the statutes, rules/regulation of the University of Peshawar till the approval of the BKUC own statutes rules/regulations.
4. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview. University will not be held responsible for non or late receipt of call letters for Interview.
5. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of post(s) or not to fill any post.
6. Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form available at wwww.bkuc.edu.pk or on hard copies, available from UBL Campus Branch of the Bacha Khan University, Charsadda and UBL Charsadda. The fee is acceptable in the form of Bank draft of UBL Charsadda branch code 232 A/’C 0991741 -2, @ Rs. 2000/ for BPS-20 per application in favour of the Treasurer, Bacha Khan University. Original Bank Receipt should be attached with the application form.
7. Attested photocopies of all DMCs, degree’s, certificates, experience certificates, appointment letters, CNIC, (3) recent passport size photographs, must be attached with the Application Form.
8. The candidates having Foreign Degree/ certificate will provide Equivalency Certificate from HEC, Islamabad.
9. Eligibility in all aspects shall be reckoned upon closing date of advertisement.
10. Landlinc telephone number, mobile number, Postal and Email addresses must be written on the Application Form.
11. All applications must reach the office of the undersigned on or before September 02, 2015. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date wi 11 not be considered.
12. Candidates applying for more than one position, should do so on separate forms with all relevant copies and bank draft/receipt.
13. NoTA/DA will be given for attending the test/interview.
14. Errors and Omissions, if any, wi II be rectified by the University.
Note: After the clarification from the Higher Education, Archives & Libraries Department, Peshawar and under Section-46B(l) of the KPK Universities (Amendment), Act, 2015, the previous advertisements /corrigendum’s (Published in daily Nai Baat, Khyber and Express dated 04/06/2015) regarding the vacant positions from BPS-05-16, of the Bacha Khan University, Charsadda, will be processed on the Statutes of the U niversity of Peshawar.
REGISTRAR Phone: 091-6540064 Fax No. 091-6540064
BACHA KHAN UNIVERSITY, CHARSADDA
Phone: 091-6540064, Fax: 091-6540064