Chiniot General Hospital Job Karachi, Director Quality Assurance, Deputy Medical Director
Chiniot General Hospital is a State-of-art hospital aiming to provide specialized medical care in accordance with best practices with quality healthcare. The hospital is looking for:
Director Quality Assurance:
– The ideal candidate should be an MBA with expertise in quality assurance / control with 5 to 10 years experience in similar capacity based on project management, developing procedures and protocols for quality control, safety & performance, risk management, including quality percentages, productivity levels and aiming to reduce the number of defects and improve levels of quality. Preference will be given to MBBS. S/he should have the adequate knowledge of total quality management with computer expertise. Candidate with hospital experience will be an added advantage. Age should be between 35 to 50 years. Salary range Rs.100,000/= to 150,000/= plus company maintained car.
Deputy Medical Director:
– The candidate should be MBBS with a postgraduate degree in health management/public health/business management/total quality management with 5 to 10 years’ of working experience on a similar post in a healthcare set up. The candidate is required to demonstrate strong work ethics, leadership qualities, and good interpersonal skills. Prior experience in quality control will be preferred. Good command over verbal and written communication skills and computer proficiency is a must. Age should be around 40 to 50 years. Salary range Rs, 100,000/= to 150,000/= plus company maintained car according to experience & expertise.
General Manager Administration:
– The candidate should have Masters Degree in any discipline preferably Administrative Management with 8 to 10 years experience in similar capacity. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Hospital/Health care. S/he should have strong verbal and written communication skills, strong in maintaining discipline, housekeeping, security, transport, repair & maintenance work, and all other areas in administration domain. The candidate must be able to work well with a variety of professionals, from doctors and nurses and other executives. S/he must demonstrate problem-solving and technical skills to evolve creative solutions to administrative problems. Proficiency in use of computer is required. Age should be around 40 to 50 years. Salary range Rs. 100,000/= to 140,000/= plus company maintained car.
Manager Finance & Accounts:
– Applications are solicited from highly motivated and committed individuals with MBA in Finance, M.Com, CA or ICMA Part qualified/ articleship completed. Minimum 10 to 15 years experience with good communication, strong leadership & interpersonal skills. Age should be between 35 to 50 years. Applicants be able to lead the financial team and capable of independently handling all aspects of accounts functions. Salary range Rs.80,000/= to 130,000/= plus company maintained car.
Manager Procurement & Store:
– The candidate should be an MBA, preferably in Supply Chain Management. Minimum 3 to 8 years1 experience preferably in medicare involving purchase and procurement of general, medical equipment and medicines for hospital pharmacy. Good communication, strong leadership & interpersonal skills, computer literacy, and age between 30 to 45 years are pre-requisites. The candidate should be able to effectively lead, manage, deliver and maintain the store services in accordance with the hospital’s required outcomes including matters such as inventory control, stock maintenance, data management, record keeping, specification formulation. Salary range Rs.50,000/= to 80,000/= plus company maintained car.
Deputy Manager Procurement & Store:
– The applicant should be an MBA with specialization in supply chain management and have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a reputable organization. Preference will be given to D-Pharm with valid Practicing License. He should have working knowledge and experience of documentation, procedures, rules & regulations of procurement and inventory control. He will be responsible to evaluate new suppliers and initiate, communicate and negotiate with suppliers on purchases. Age should be between 30 to 40 years. Salary range Rs. 40,000/= to 50,000/=.
An attractive benefits such as Group Life Insurance, EOBI, Hospital Medical Facility, Provident Fund, Loan against PR Leaves as per policy will be offered.
Chiniot General Hospital is an equal opportunity employer
Send your CV via email by filling up the Application Form as available in the Web Site of Chiniot General Hospital (www.cgh-k.com) latest by March 10, 2015. Please specify the post applied for in the subject line of your email.
Company Name & Address:
Chiniot General Hospital, ST-1/3, Sector 41/B, Korangi, Karachi.
Tel: 021-35063443. // Fax: 021-35067673. // Email: email@example.com.