College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences (COAVS)
King Edward Medical University/ Mayo Hospital Lahore
The following vacancies are available on CONTRACT BASIS for 2 years _ as per the criteria written against each post: I. At College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences (COAVS):
1. Applications on specified forms [available at College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences (COAVS) & downloadable from its website www.coavs.edu.pk ] written legibly (Preferably type written) must reach the office of the undersigned by February 28,2015.
2. If anyone wants to apply for more than one posts he/she should apply separately for each post
3. Attach attested photocopies of all necessary documents (academic certificates, degrees, domicile etc.) & National Identity Card with two recent passport size photographs
4. Only short-listed candidates will be called for Interview.
5. Government servants should apply through proper channel
6. No TA/DA will be given
7. Age relaxation will be given to Government servants according to rules & regulations of Punjab Government.
8. All the genders including Shemales are eligible to apply
9. 5% quota for Minorities, 2% quota for disabled persons, 15 % quota for women shall be reserved (The applicant applying in quota seats should submit separate application also)
Principal/ Director General
College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences (CQAVS)
King Edward Medical College/ Mayo Hospital Lahore
i) Matric from a recognized Board with 3 years experience in the line.