College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan Job Islamabad, Accounts Officer / Assistant / Bio-Statistician
The College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan is a premier postgraduate medical institution in Asia since 1962.
1. Accounts Officer:
– Candidate having graduation degree in Commerce / Finance from a HEC recognized University with 3-5 years in relevant experience.
– The suitable candidate should have strong knowledge of accounting cycle and MS Office.
– Good command over spoken and Written English is mandatory.
– Candidate must be M.Sc. (Statistics), with special interest in Medical research having at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably with medical organization.
– Familiarity with SPSS / Minitab / SAS software will be required.
– Candidate should be Graduate, having sufficient knowledge of computer, preferably DIT / DCS with 2 years of working experience in the same position.
Please send your resumes along with recent photograph latest by May 11, 2015 on the following address:
Company Name & Address:
Regional Director, Regional Centre College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) P.I.M.S, Sector G, 8/3 Ravi Road, Islamabad.