College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan Job Islamabad, Chief Manager / Assistant Manager / Site Engineer
The College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan is a premier postgraduate medical institution in Asia since 1962.
1. Chief Manager:
– Candidate should be MBA / MCS / MPA, having 5-7 years of experience.
– Must be computer literate. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
– Detailed working knowledge of the unit and good administrative skills.
– Responsible to manage day to day affairs of Regional Centre, Organize, check and monitor all the activities of the Centre.
– Responsible to conduct and organize the examination of CPSP held at Regional Centre.
– Provide information related to CPSP examinations, workshops, Research and training Monitoring Cell (RTMC) Registration and other matters to trainees and supervisors.
2. Assistant Manager:
– Candidate must be Masters preferably MBA / MPA from HEC recognized institute with 03 years working experience.
– Should have strong negotiation and communication skills with proficiency in MS-Office and other relevant computer applications.
3. Site Engineer:
– Candidate must be D.A.E. Civil having 3-5 years experience.
– The suitable candidate must have experience in the field of construction work.
– Preference will be given to candidates with B.E. Civil.
Please send your resumes along with recent photograph latest by May 11, 2015 on the following address:
Company Name & Address:
Regional Director, Regional Centre College of Physicians and Surgeons Pakistan (CPSP) P.I.M.S, Sector G, 8/3 Ravi Road, Islamabad.