Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Islamabad, Junior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ implements the Support to Good Governance Programme on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany (BMZ), which is seeking candidates for the following positions:
Junior Monitoring & Evaluation Officer (Reference No. SGGP 2015/04):
Qualification & Experience:
– University degree in M&E or in an area that is related to the programme result areas.
– Maximum 1 year professional experience in an international organisation of development cooperation.
– Good working knowledge of ICT technologies.
– Strong communicative skills, good interpersonal skills and a willingness to cooperate effectively with colleagues are assumed.
– Pro-active, independent and flexible attitude.
– Very good written and spoken knowledge of English and Urdu.
Interested candidates can request a detailed job description through mail from: email@example.com, while clearly mentioning the job title and reference number in the subject line till 7th April 2015.
Application clearly mentioning the job title and reference number on the envelope with a covering letter and CV to be sent latest by 10th April 2015 at PO Box 2993, Islamabad
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Female candidates will be highly encouraged to apply for the position. Electronic submission is not accepted.