At DHL people mean the world to us. That's why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent wortd over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development We recognise the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
• Management and maintenance of all company vehides
• Optimal management of company fleet vehides involving licensing, services, roadworthy certificates, etc
• Administering activities connected with the purchase of auto parts, workshop tools and other accessories
• Directing a preventive maintenance programme to minimise cost and maximise use of equipment
• Supervising vehicle maintenance and repairs to eliminate breakdowns and minimise effect to business
• Supervising garage/workshop coordination and timely assessing of vendors
• Excellent communication skills
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Well conversant with MS Office
• Energetic and self motivated
• Capable of meeting deadlines and targets in a challenging environment
If your profile matches the above criteria, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 8, 2012. Please mark the position applied for in the subject line. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. DHL is an equal opportunity employer.