ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF MEDICAL OFFICERS (MO) / WOMAN MEDICAL OFFICERS (WMO) AT RHCS & BHUS IN HEALTH DEPARTMENT DISTRICT OKARA.
Applications are invited from candidates for appointment to the posts of Medical Officers/ Woman Medical Officers (BS-17) on adhoc basis through walk in interview, which will be held on every Thursday of the every month. Qualification & other conditions as mentioned below.
Sr.# Nomenclature of the post Prescribed qualification Age limit
1. Medical Officers / Woman Medical Officers BS-17 i. MBBS ii. Valid Registration with PMDC iii. Regular House Job certificate for 01 year However, preference shall be given to those possessing qualification & specialization in relevant field meant for the post 22-35 MALE CANDIDATE 22-35 + 5 years (general age relaxation upper age limit vide notification No. SOR-l(S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 04.11.2006. FEMALE CANDIDATE. 22-35 + 8 years general age relaxation under notification ibid.
Detail of vacancies is available in the office of EDO(Health) Okara. TERMS & CONDITION$:=
1. Only candidates having CNIC & Domicile of Punjab Districts are eligible to apply and preference shall be given to those possessing qualification & specialization in relevant field meant for the post.
2. The appointment will be made purely on merit for a period of one year on adhoc basis, which will be liable to termination and account of absence / unsatisfactory performance without assigning any reason.
3. The appointment on adhoc basis will be post specific and shall be non-transferable.
4. Any request for transfer will lead to immediate termination of services of the applicant / employee concerned.
5. The competent authority reserves the right to fill up the posts as per requirements / may increase or decrease and even cancel the recruitment process.
6. Monthly emoluments will be paid according to their basic pay scale and process.
PROCEDURE TO APPLY.
1. Five years General Relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible under the rules.
2. The eligible candidates will be required to submit their applications alongwith attested copies of relevant documents i.e Matric, F.Sc, MBBS, Domicile, CNIC, Valid Registration with PMDC, two passport size photographs, phone No. & other relevant documents in the office of the Executive District Officer Health Okara.
3. The candidates are to appear for interview in the office of the Executive District Officer Health Okara at 11:00 am on every Thursday of every month.
4. In-Complete applications will not be entertained and no separate intimation for interview will be issued.
5. No T.A /D.A will be paid for appearing in the interview.
6. The Candidates are required to produce / bring their original documents etc. at the time of interview.
DR. JAVAID AHMAD GORAYA EXECUTIVE (IPL-1684) DISTRICT OFFICER HEALTH OKARA