Directorate of science & Technology (DoST) under its developmental scheme “Establishment of Design Facilitation & Training Center in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (DF&TO” striving hard to build the capacity of common public and to impart professional, practical spirit in the youth. It is found that education alone is not enough to achieve the high performance indices in practical work environment In order to achieve this mission DoST initiated Science and Technology Internship Programme (STIP) for the students of Science & Technology (Engineering: 70%, Others: 30%) in collaboration with various Government Departments/ Organizations.
INTERNEES RECEIVE INTERNSHIP PROVIDES
Involvement and work in esteemed organizations
Internship completion Certificate Monthly Stipend
• Valuable work experience
• Exposure to a variety of career interests including Trainings, Practical experience
• Opportunity for employer to select new employees with proven skills & interests
• Students having 16 years of education in the field of Science & Technology or Engineering from a HEC recognized university having 1st Division throughout his/her Career.
• Applicant must have domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
• Maximum Age limit is 30 years.
• Application form along with detailed information about the program is available on the official website of DoST i.e., “www.dost.gov.pk/stip/”
• To apply, go to our website cited above and print the application. Submit the application form along with resume, academic & work certificates.
• Applications complete in all respects should reach the office till July 31, 2013.
• Incomplete applications or applications received after the dosing date will not be entertained.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- 3 month internship internship in directorate of science and technology Khyber pakhtunkhwa
- dost kpk gov
- dost stip program
- www dost kpk com