Dow University of Health Sciences Job Karachi, Teaching, Non Teaching Staff
Dow University of Health Sciences
Vacancies Of Teaching And Non Teaching Staff:
1- Director / Principle Institute of Medical Technology (BPS-20)
2- Director QEC (BPS-20)
3- Director Admission (BPS-20)
4- Assistant Professor (Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, Prosthodontics. Periodontology and Oral Medicine) (BPS-18)
5- Manager Campus Management System (BPS-17)
6- Assistant Media Coordinator (BPS-16)
Qualification / Experience:
For details, please visit DUHS Website: www.duhs.edu.pk.
1. Candidates having domicile of Sindh are eligible only.
2. Application should be sent along with two photographs, one set of attested photocopy of relevant documents in a sealed envelope, with three current referral letters and brief curriculum vitae.
3. Incomplete application In any respect will be rejected.
4. All information will be kept confidential.
5. In case of larger number of candidates for any post, a Pre Interview Test (MCO) will be held to short list the Candidates.
6. Please clearly mention the name of post on the right top of the envelope.
7. Institution reserves the right to reject any or all the Applications.
8. Only short listed candidates will be entertained for interview.
9. Applicant currently in Government service should apply through proper channel.
10. Every application must carry a pay order of Rs. 1500- ((non refundable) in favor of Registrar Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi.
11. Age relaxation is subject to approval of the scrutiny committee / selection board.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Application forms can be download online: www.duhs.edu.pk. Last date for submission of application forms is 25th April 2015 and application should be sent only through courier on the postal address given below.
Note: Applications submitted directly to the office of the Registrar will NOT be considered.
Company Name & Address:
The Registrar Dow University of Health Sciences, Baba-e-Urdu Road, Karachi.