Dynamic Equipment & Controls / GEA Refrigeration Technologies Job Karachi, Senior Application Engineer, Project Manager
Dynamic Equipment & Controls / GEA Refrigeration Technologies
DEC and GEA (Refrigeration Division), a renowned name in the refrigeration industry, has an impressive client portfolio which includes Nestle, K & N, Unilever, Engro Foods, Coca-Cola, Pepsi Cola, etc. With an ever-expanding refrigeration technology business in Pakistan, it requires smart, energetic and result-driven individuals to fill the following positions:
Project Manager (Process Sales-Industrial Refrigeration):
– The candidate should be B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering having 10-12 years of experience, with 5 years in industrial refrigeration projects and 3 years of experience in project sales management. The candidate will be responsible for installation and commissioning of industrial refrigeration ammonia systems for food, beverage, cold store, warehousing, process refrigeration plants, slaughter house, chemical plants, etc. The candidate will be required to work closely with customers, design the project and ensure that projects are competitively bid and meet the needs of the client. The position will provide support to project engineers and supervisors, throughout the installation and commissioning phases of the project, as needed.
Senior Application Engineer (Industrial Refrigeration):
– The candidate should be B. Sc Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with minimum of 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in industrial refrigeration. The applicant should have experience in refrigeration, plant designing, particularly ammonia based plants.
Project Engineer (Industrial Refrigeration):
– The candidate must be B.E/B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering with 03-04 years of experience in management of industrial refrigeration projects. He will be responsible for all aspects of successful site execution of the Project. He should possess requisite decision making authority to manage the activities of all internal establishments involved in the successful completion of the Project.
Sales Engineer (Industrial Refrigeration):
– The candidate should be B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years of active experience in process sales environment. Applicants having knowledge of the refrigeration industry and a sound process base will be given preference.
Sales Engineer (Industrial Equipments):
– The candidate should be B.Sc Mechatronics 3-4 years experience in industrial product sales i.e. compressors, turbines, food technology and plants. Candidate should possess excellent communication, presentation, relationship building and deal closing skills.
CVs Should be Submitted latest by 29th March 2015 at: firstname.lastname@example.org.