Education Fund for Sindh EFS Job Karachi, Director Sustainability and Development
Looking for Director Sustainability and Development:
Education Fund for Sindh – EFS (a company set up under section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984) addresses the current education crisis in Pakistan through a multi-faceted strategy that focuses on grass-root level support to families, capacity building of schools and NGO partnering for extensive reach of its programmes that focus on identifying out of school children and providing them access to school education.
EFS is looking for Director Sustainability and Development to play a key role in the development of EFS’ sustainability communications and strategy. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of analytical capabilities along with strategic thinking and exemplary interpersonal communication skills. Reporting to the CEO, the Director Sustainability and Development will be responsible for managing and leading sustainability programmes, including the development and implementation of corporate sustainability policies and procedures.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
– Master’s Degree in Business, Social Sciences and/or relevant discipline.
– Minimum 3-5 years of experience directly in heading sustainability or resource mobilization or at least 10 years in marketing and business development.
– Experience in public speaking and presentations in external settings and with senior management.
– Experience in managing budgets at an organizational level.
– Entrepreneurial and self-starter skills to proactively anticipate organizational needs.
– Proven organizational and project management skills.
– Effective written and verbal communication skills.
– Ability to distil substantial and complex data into key concise insights and relevant takeaways.
Key Functions of The Position:
– Develop, implement and evaluate sustainability programmes, processes, systems and procedures aligned with the organizational goals and strategies.
– Oversee the development and management of a long term sustainability strategy, programmes and initiatives Build a culture of sustainability by highlighting initiatives through internal and external communications Identify and pursue sustainability incentive opportunities both in the private and government sectors.
– Facilitate training sessions to inform, promote and raise awareness of sustainability issues and initiatives.
– EFS offers competitive compensation package.
Candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to apply latest by April 9, 2015 on the following email or postal address along with their recent passport size picture. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interviews.
EFS is an equal opportunity employer. Experience in the Development Sector is not necessary.
Company Name & Address:
Director HR. Education Fund for Sindh (EFS), 3rd Floor. Bahria Complex IV. Choudhry Khaliq-uz-Zaman Road, Gizri, Karachi.