CALL FOR EMPLOYMENT
Embassy of United Arab Emirates announces its need for the appointment of qualified musicians in all categories in the area of (Music) according to the following qualifications and conditions:
1. Educational level of candidates must not be less than Grade-10.
2. Age of candidates must not be more than 45 years.
3. Candidates should not have been terminated from previous jobs on disciplinary grounds.
4. Candidates should not have been convicted of felony or misdemeanor involving moral Turpitude and/or honesty.
5. Candidates must pass the personal interview and scheduled tests.
6. Candidates must be medically fit and free from diseases with certificate proving the same.
7. Candidates will work as civilians.
1. Copy of valid passport.
2. Copies of educational and practical experience certificates.
3. Character certificate of good conduct (Criminal records) up to date certified and attested.
4. Four personal photographs (6×4).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Other terms and conditions will be settled at the time of interview.
2. Interested candidates are requested to submit their typed applications along-with copies of required documents to UAE Embassy, Military Attache Office. Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad or applications can be submitted with scanned copies of documents in PDF format on email@example.com not laterthan 15lh October, 2015.
_ 1. Government / Semi-Government employees should apply through proper channel. 2. No TA/DA will be admissible if call for interview.
FOR CONTACT: 051-2279059 (from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM)