Engineering General Consultants EGC (Pvt) Ltd Job, Staff Required For Engineering Projects
Staff Required for Engineering Projects:
Engineering General Consultants EGC (Pvt) Ltd – Requires services of following staff to work on its various Projects in Pakistan.
Senior Highway Design Engineer:
– M.Sc. (Civil / Transportation Engineering) with minimum 15 veal’s experience as Geometric & Pavement Design Engineer. The candidate must have independently designed Highways. Interchanges, Pavements on major highway projects
Senior Structural Design Engineer:
– M.Sc. (Civil/Structural Engineering) with minimum 15 years experience as Design Structure Engineer. The candidate must have independently designed multi-span highway/river bridges and minor structures on major highway projects.
Geotechnical / Materials Engineer:
– M.Sc. (Civil Engineering / Geotechnical Engineering) with 15 years of experience on major Highway & Bridges Projects.
Hydrology / Drainage Engineer:
– M.Sc. (Civil Engineering Hydrology Hydraulics Engineering) with 15 years experience on major Highway & Bridge Projects.
Resident Engineer (Roads/Bridges):
– Minimum B.Sc. (Civil Engineering) with 20 years experience in Construction Supervision or MSc. Construction Management with 15 years relevant experience and 8-10 Years experience as Resident Engineer on major highway projects.
Attractive salary commensurate with qualification & experience will be offered.
The candidates must specify the position applied for in their e-mail which should be received not later than May 04, 2015.
Company Name & Address:
Engineering General Consultants EGC (Pvt) Ltd – Pakistan,
Tel: 042-35754751. // Fax: 042-35760030. // Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, &: email@example.com.