Electric Engineer (Cold Chain)
3. Program Analyst
4. Data Analyst
5 Monitoring Coordinator
6. Inventory Officer
7. Store Officer
MBA / M Com or B Com »ith 2 years relevant experience. 3 yearv diploma in electrical engineering from any recognired institution of the government
MCS / B Sc Engineering or equivalent qualification MCS / BCS or equivalent qualification MA in Social Science / MSc or equivalent qualification MA tn Social MSc or equtv qualification
MA in Social Science [ years t Sc or cqpitalenc
Age limit BPS
21-40 16 years
21 40 yean, 21-40 years 21-40 years
Applications are invited from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa domiciled citizens for the following vacant positions in the EPI (Expanded Program on Immunization) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under government projects policy for two different projects of EPI Program Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
S# Name of post
I Finance Manager
2 years experience in the refrigeration, generator repairing and other electrical equipment 2 years
5 years expcricncc
• The tenure ot the positions will be till the life of the projects.
• Employment will be made under provincial government project policy.
• The incumbent must have dynamic personality well aware of the government policies and programs of government and donor agencies.
• Excellent interpersonal communication, problem solving, and network skills.
• Ability to work innovaiively. independently and as a team member.
• The contract with the successful candidate will be terminated automatically on the arrival of regular incumbents.
• Fluency in spoken and written English and computer skill is mandatory.
• Only short listed will receive an acknowledgment and will be called for personal interactions.
Interested candidates male and female can send their CVs through
email on email@example.com along with application mentioned
for the post before 12th October 2011. Application form can be
downloaded from the EPI website www.epikp.gov.pk.
Deputy Director EPI
Director General Health Services Office Khvber Pakhtunkhwa
- www epikp gov pk
- www epi gov pk