The Economic Revitalization of KP and FATA (ERKF) project is a World Bank targeted intervention financed under the Multi:donor Trust Fund to address the recovery and rehabilitation needs in FATA. Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the following Specialists’ positions in the PMU in FATA Secretariat:
1. SME SPECIALIST: Qualifications and Experience:
“‘Masters Degree in Engineering /Sciences/Economic / MBA / CA from recognized university. At least ten years experience of SME sector with reference to preparation of feasibility reports of industrial projects, evaluation of project feasibility reports, setting up new manufacturing facilities, operation of SME businesses and factories.
2. FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST: Qualifications & Experience:
Masters l)egree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance; CA finalist or equivalent ACCA qualified with experience not less than 5 years at a relevant position with international donors, NGOs, or public sector organization.
3. CAPACITY BUILDING SPECIALIST: Qualification and Experience:
Masters degree in Planning and management, MBA, MPA, Social Sciences with atleast 5 years of experience in planning, systems strengthening, or leadership and governance. Some experience of procurement of goods and services will be an advantage
4. INVESTMENT SPECIALIST: Qualification and Experience:
Masters degree in Economics or Law; in subjects related to investment, public economics, development or finance with minimum 5 years professional experience in national-level economics, investment and/or development policy formulation or assessment. Strong track record of conducting high-quality research, delivering high-quality reports, and presenting to policy oriented audiences. Working experience in FATA would be preferred.
1. The maximum age limit (non-relaxable) for all candidates shall be 45 years or less on the closing date of submission of applications which is 25-11 -2011.
2. Only shortlisted candidates would be called for interview.
3. All applications should be addressed to Secretary FIFA, FATA Secretariat, Warsak Road, Peshawar through registered dak and contain attested copies of all credentials including experience.
4. Each application should clearly mention the position being applied for, the email, telephone and cell number of contact of the applicant.
5. Detailed ToRs, including experience and job requirement, for the positions are strongly recommended be obtained by the desirous individuals from the office of Secretary FATA Investment Facilitation Authority, FATA Secretariat on any working day during office hours before the closing date.
SECRETARY ADMINISTRATION & COORDINATION FATA
- ERKF projects
- job in erkf
- World Bank jobs in FATA