Executives Network International ENI Job Karachi, Group Chief (Treasury Management Group)
Our client, one of the largest and most prestigious local commercial banks having a nationwide network of branches coupled with a global market prominence that supports high growth banking business, is looking for dynamic and challenge-oriented banking professionals to be based at its Karachi Head Office.
Group Chief (Treasury Management Group):
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
– Manage all aspects of Treasury Management functions, including:
– Formulate the relevant treasury management strategies in respect to FX & MM tr ading,, cash flow management, investments and advise ALCO accordingly.
– Conduct trading activities in local and international markets. Advise FX exposure and PKR interest rate exposure of the Bank within SBP allocated limits through efficient supervision of the FX and MM Desk. Supervise structuring and pricing of interest rate derivatives and interest rate swaps, as well as pricing of foreign exchange derivatives and foreign exchange swaps.
– Manage statutory liquidity reserve requirement and cash reserve requirement of the Bank.
– Advise Equity Investment Committee in relation to investment strategies. Optimize return on equity portfolio within the allocated limits.
– Liaise with SBP for treasury relation matters. Comply with all SBP Prudential Regulations and requirements.
– Liaise with existing and prospective customers for treasury business.
Qualifications / Experience:
– Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Commerce or equivalent & any other related subject from an FIEC recognized university/institution. Having additional relevant professional qualification or certifications in Treasury & Fund Management from Financial Market Association and other renowned institutions shall be an added advantage.
– Age should be up to 56 years.
– Overall 20 years of experience, out of which 15 years in the field of Treasury Management, with at least 5 years as Head of Treasury/Treasurer functions with renowned multinational or local bank(s).
The selected candidates will be offered a three (3) year contract, extendable with mutual consent of the parties -both positions carry market based salary and other perquisites commensurate with the position and profiles.
If you have the required educational qualification, leadership and management skills to lake up the challenging assignment, you are requested to apply latest by 1700 hrs on 7th December 2015. Please email your CV. in MS Word format, to the email address as given beside the position title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company Name & Address:
Executives Network, INTERNATIONAL – Premier Executive Search Consultants, Strict Confidentiality Is Maintained At All Times, 104, Uzma Arcade, Main Clifton Road, Karachi-75600.
Tel: +92-21-35373025-26. // Email: email@example.com.