Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education., Faisalabad.
Applications for the following posts are invited from the eligible candidates who possess domicile of the Punjab Province for contract recruitment of IT-Staff as per Govt, of the Punjab contract policy in vogue. The candidate must meet the qualification/experience/age limit as detailed below:-
Sr. No. Name of Post/BS No. of posts age limit Academic Qualification & experience
1. Web Developer BS-17 01 Age: 21-30 years M.Sc (CS) OR BS (CS / SE / IT) (4-years) with 60% marks in Annual System OR minimum 3.00 CGPA in Semester System from the institutions recognized by HEC having minimum two years experience of Web Development in ASP.Net OR VB. Net.
2. Junior Computer Programmer BS-16 04 Age: 21-30 years M.Sc (CS) OR BS (CS / SE / IT) (4-years) with 60% marks in Annual System OR minimum 3.00 CGPA in Semester System from the institutions recognized by HEC having minimum one year experience of Programming and Relational DBMS.
3. Data Entry Supervisor BS-16 03 Age: 21-30 years M.Sc (CS) OR BS (CS / SE / IT) (4-years) with 60% marks in Annual System OR minimum 3.00 CGPA in Semester System from the institutions recognized by HEC.
4. Data Entry Operator BS-11 28 Age: 18-25 years B.Sc OR B.A OR B.Com with subject of Computer Science with minimum 45% marks with typing speed of 40 wpm on computer, key depression of 10000/hrs. OR F.Sc OR F.A OR D.Com. OR ICS with minimum 60% marks with typing speed of 40 wpm on computer, key depression of 10000/hrs and knowledge and skill of MS Office. Word Processing. Spread Sheet Development and composing etc.
1. The candidates are required to download application form from Board’s website www.bisefsd.edu.nk
2. The candidate will submit application form to the Secretary BISE, Faisalabad through registered dak/ courier service after filling the necessary columns along with original bank draft and attested photocopies of relevant documents including domicile and one passport
f size photograph.
3. The detail of job descriptions and competence required for the post can be seen at Board’s website.
4. The candidates are required to deposit Examination Fee @ Rs.600/- (for the Post of BS-17) and @ Rs.500/- (for the Post of BS-11 to BS-16) on Board’s Bank Challan Form (UBL/MCB) or in shape of demand draft drawn in favor of Secretary, BISE, Faisalabad for each application.
5. The candidates who are already in service Govt. / Semi Govt. / autonomous bodies shall submit their applications through proper channel.
6. The candidates arc required to submit separate application for each post. Name of the post should be mentioned at the corner of envelop also.
7. The authority reserves the right to cancel or not consider any application without specifying any reason, thereof.
8. The applications against reserve quota shall be dealt as per Govt, instructions. The candidate who will apply on reserve quota shall clearly mention the specific quota in their applications and at the corner of envelop. The disability certificate issued by the competent authority shall only be accepted.
9. No TA / DA shall be admissible to the candidates who will appear for test/interview.
10. The application should be completed in all respects. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained at any circumstances.
11. The applications of each category will initially scrutinized by the Board’s Scrutiny Committee to transpire the eligibility.
12. The applications of scrutinized eligible candidates will be sent to the NTS for evaluation by conducting the desired test.
1 3. Only short listed NTS qualify eligible candidates will be called upon for interview and will be informed on their given contact No. only.
14. Age Relaxation up to 05-years will be given to each candidate across the Board as per Punjab Govt, policy.
15.05 (Five) additional marks will be given to Hafiz-e-Quran registered with recognized institution.
16. -15 % quota for female. 3 % quota for disable, 5 % quota for minorities will bo observed.
17. The age will be calculated w.e.f. closing date of submission of application.
18. Last date for the submission of applications is 26.05.2015.
Phone No. 041-2517708-09 (MALIK ZAFAR IQBAL)
IPL-5689 Board of Intermediate 8c Secondary Education, Faisalabad