STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE
Government College University, Faisalabad
Applications are invited for the appointments on temporary likely to become permanent basis form qualified, competent, motivated, innovated, goal oriented & committed professionals (Pakistan Nationals) for the following positions under 3% disable persons-
Qualification/ Experience for direct recruitment
Nomenclature of the post
Total No. of Posts (3% quota)
Faculty of Science and Technology
1. Applied Chemistry and Bio Chemistry.
5. Physical Education and Sports
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
1. Applied Psychology
4. English Linguistics
5. English Literature
6. History and Pakistan Studies
7. Mass Communication
8. Political Science &
Faculty of Islamic & Oriental Learning
1. Islamic Studies and Arabic
First Class Master’s Degree under Annual System and CGPA 3.00/4.00 under Semester System OR equivalent degree awarded after 16 years of education in the relevant field with no 3″1 Division in the academic career from an HEC recognized University / Institution.
Condition of no 3′” division shall not be applicable in the qualification of appointment as lecturer to the candidate holding a higher degree viz. M.Phil/Ph.D or equivalent degree with not more than one 3′ division in entire academic career.
Furthermore, the candidate with 2nd Division in the Master’s Degree but holding higher degree i.e. M. Phil/ PhD or equivalent degree with 18 years of education could be Considered
Nomenclature of the post BPS Qualification/ Experience for direct recruitment Age Limits Total No. of Posts (3% quota)
Research Officer 01 post for Islamic Studies 01 post for Commerce 17 M.Phil ln Class or M.A / M.Sc l” Class in the relevant subject from a recognized College / University 21-35 02
Assistant 14 Graduate (2nd division) from a recognized university. Preference will be given to those who have knowledge of word processing and typing 18-25 01
Junior Clerk 7 (a) higher secondary school examination (2nd division); (b) typing speed in English of 35 wpm and knowledge of world processinq 18-25 02
Lab Attendant 05 Matric with Science 18-25 0,
Naib Qasid 01 Literate 18-25 . 02
1. The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the website of the University shall be submitted with demand draft as per following:-
Sr. No. Name of Position Amount
1 BPS 1-05 Rs. 500/-
2 BPS 06-16 Rs. 1000/-
3 BPS-17-18 Rs. 2000/-
In favour of Treasurer, Government College University, Faisalabad. However, the applicants desiring to have form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self addressed envelop of large size with Rs. 30/-postage stamps. The dully filled in application form must be supported with attested copies of educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, two recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae.
2. The candidates from abroad may submit their applications on plain paper, accompanied by recent Curriculum Vitae along with attested copies of degrees / testimonials and experience certificates.
3. Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
4. The University reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
6. The applications are required on prescribed form in triplicate.
7. The Candidate already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
8. Complete applications must reach the Recruitment Cell. Government College University, Faisalabad by mail not later than 07-08-2015.
> The University will comply with the instruction of Government of Punjab to fill the vacant posts under 3% disable person quota.
> Disable person will produce verified disability certificate issued by the concerned department/ Medical Superintendent DHQ Faisalabad with application.
> Out of 3% quota for special persons, 1% will be reserved for visually impaired persons.
> Only short listed candidates will be callcd for interview.
> Preference will be given to highly qualified candidates.
> The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic message.
> The Institution reserves the rights to increase or decrease the no of positions.
> No TA/DA is admissible when called for interview.