VACANCIES OF TEACHERS
1. Vacancies of teachers in Fauji Foundation Model Schools at following locations are available. Female can apply for all subjects however, male can apply for English subject only :-
Stations Subjects Stations Subjects
Bahawalpur English, Urdu Mianwali Urdu
Depalpur English, Urdu Multan Islamiyat
Dunga Bunga Pak Std, Urdu, English Naushera Soon (Khushab) Pak Std.
Gujranwala English, Pak Std. Pasrur Urdu, Islamiyat, Pak Std.
Gujrat Urdu, Pak Std. Renala Khurd English
Haroonabad Pak Std, Islamiyat Sialkot Urdu. English
Jauharabad English Shakargarh Pak Std, Islamiyat, Urdu, English
Jhang Urdu, English, Pak Std. Sheikhupura English
Khushab English, Islamiyat T.T. Sing Islamiyat
Mandi Bahauddin Pak Std, English Hasilpur Pak Std.
2. Qualifications. MA (Urdu, Pakistan Studies, Islamiyat and English) B Ed/M Ed will be preferred.
3. Submission of Applications: CV alongwith 2 (two) passport size photographs, duly attested copies of testimonials and CNIC should reach GM (Education) Fauji Foundation, 68 Tipu Road Chaklala Rawalpindi Cantt Post Box No. 216, latest by 16 May 2012, covering following:-
a. Father’s name, Date of Birth and results from Matric to MA (Bio Data Form is available on website)
b. Clearly mention the stations (at least three) in order of priority for posting on selection.
4. Selection Procedure: Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and those passing the test will be called for interview. Venue fortest/interview would be communicated through call letters.
5. Service/Financial Benefits:
■ 30 Years contract or 60 years of age, whichever is earlier
■ Pay and allowances as admissible under Fauji Foundation rules.
■ 10 days casual leave, 15 days sick leave, 42 days maternity leave (for female), 1/30″‘ of duty days equal to earned leave.
■ Annual increment, Gratuity, Earned Leave Encashment, EOAB, Group Insurance.
6. For any additional information, applicants may contact Telephone Number: 051-5951821-40 Ext: 1726/1738 OR visit web site: www.fauji.org.pk
Private Trust for the Welfare of Hx-Servicemen