FB Grain Mills Job Karachi, GM – Accounts and Finance
We are a fast growing export oriented group from Pakistan operating in the Food Sector with sales to more than 65 countries in the World. To cater our expansion plan we are looking for energetic & self-motivated professional having proven track record.
GM – Accounts & Finance:
– Ensure that the financial statements of the organization are in compliance with applicable International Accounting Standards, Companies Ordinance 1984 and relevant laws and regulations as applicable in Pakistan.
– To ensure financial discipline and efficient use of resources and report performance of all the companies to management & statuary bodies as pertheir requirements.
– Participate in formulation and implementation of policies related to group accounts and finance.
– Develop strategies and plans to cater long term financial needs of the Group.
– Look after corporate affairs, legal, customs, sales tax & income tax matters of the Group.
– Management accounting, budgeting, reviews the total expenses and comparison with budgets.
– Ensure effective cash flow to meet Company’s financial requirement.
– Review working of all Group Companies accounts and highlight areas where productivity and cost elements can be improved,
– Ensure that current and future manpower, competency and skills needs are met through proper training and competency development program.
– Ensure compliance with standard operating procedure and authority delegation.
1. FCA, t least 10 years post qualification experience.
2. Must be aware of Groups approach towards Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Customer Services and MIS Systems.
3. Must have working exposure in ERP Environment (Microsoft Dynamics AX/Oracle/SAP)
4. Must have in depth financial management skill, having strong ability of financial analysis and key ratios.
5. Having thorough experience of managing large scale treasury operation.
6. Must be able to understand the complexity and intricacy of total business so as to make a meaningful contribution in Groups divergent business interests.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills are essential to deal with different tier of people within the Groups organization.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits in line with market norms.
Interested candidates send their applications with CV / Credentials & recent photograph mentioning their existing and expected salary to Head of HR at: email@example.com.