AGA KHAN ROAD, F-5/1, ISLAMABAD. UAN: 051-111-000-248, Phone No: 051-9205075 FAX: 051-9203410 & 9210782 E-Mail Address: email@example.com Website: www.fpsc.gov.pk Islamabad the 1st January. 2015
Consolidated Advertisement No. 1/2015 for the following posts has been displayed on FPSC’s website. Intending candidates are advised to visit the website for details and apply online upto 19th January. 2015 for the post(s) they qualify.
1. Case NO.F.4-1/2015-R (1/2015). EYE SPECIALIST
(8s-18). temporary likely to continue
INDEFINITELY. MEDICAL DEPARTMENT OF PAKISTAN RAILWAYS. MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE-(i) MBBS or equivalent qualification (it) Post graduate higher diploma.’ degree, viz.. MS/FRCS/ FCPS/ MRCP/ FFAor equivalent in the requisite Speciality and two (2) years post qualification clinical experience. OR Post graduate lower diploma in the requisite Speciality and four (4) years post qualification clinical experience MAXIMUM AGE: 35 years plus five (5) years gonoral relaxation in upper ago limit. DOMICILE; Punjab (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
NOTE: MBBS or equivalent qualification. Post graduate Highor Diploma and Post graduate Lower Diploma must be recognized by the Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
2. Case NO.F.4-2/2015-R (1/2015) CIVILIAN MEDICAL PRACTITIONER (CMP) (BS-17). PERMANENT. ORDNANCE CORPS. MINISTRY OF DEFENC MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: (.) MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by the PMDC. (ii) Registration with PMDC required. AGE LIMIT: 22-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Balochistan. (Both male and female candidates are eligibte)
3. Case No.F.4-3/2015-R (1/2015) TWO LECTURERS (BS-17), TEMPORARY, FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, CAPITAL ADMINISTRATION AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION MINIMUM QUALIFICATION (ij Second Class or Grade’C’ Master s Degree in the relevant subject (ii) M.Ed. CATEGORIES: (A) EDUCATION=ONE. (B)BOTANY=QNE. AGE UMIT: 22-30 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper ago limit. OOMICILE Morit=One and Sindh (Rural) =One (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
NOTE:- Candidates must dearly indicate in their application form the category (A) or (B) for which they apply Separate online application and separate fee be paid for each category.
4. Case NO.F.4-4/2015-R. (1/2015). TEN ASSOCIATE SURGEON/ PHYSICIAN(BS-18), TEMPORARY.FEDERAL GOVERNMENT POLYCLINIC, CAPITAL ADMINISTRATION AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE: (0 MB8S or equivalent qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council, (ii) Postgraduate higher diploma in the requisite speciality with 3 years post qualification clinical experience in the speciality OR Postgraduate lower diploma with 5 years post qualification dinical experience in the speciality MAXIMUM AGE: 35 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. CATEGORIES: (A) (ASSOCIATE .SURGEON NEURQ.SURGERY=Qne, (B> ASSOCIATE SURGEON OPHTHALMOLOGY^ Two.
(C) ASSOCIATE SURGEON UROLOGY=One.
(D) ASSOCIATE PHYSICIAN PSYCHIATRY=One. (ELMTHQLQGlST±Tw^^
(G) ANAESTHETIST^ Two. DOMICILE. Punjab= Six (Open merit=Fivo and Women=One>. Sindh (Rural) – One. Sindh (Urban) = One. GBFATA- One and AJK= One (Both male and female candidates are eligible). NOTE; Candidates must clearly indicate in their application form tho category (A) to (G) for which they apply. Separate online application and separate fee be paid for each category.
5. Case NO.F.4-5/2015-R (1/2015). HEADMISTRESS (BS.-
PERMANENT,-!LG_URDU_ MEQIUM^EEMAL E
SCHOOLS. DIRECTORATE OF FEDERAL I GOVERNMENT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS (CANTTS/ GARRISONS). MINISTRY OF DEFENCE j .V.IJM QUALIFICATION (i) Second Class or j Grade C Master s Degree, (il) M.Ed/ Second Class B.Ed EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years post qualification | teaching and administrative experience In an l educational institution. AGE LIMIT: 25-35 years plus five (5) yoars gonoral relaxation In uppor ago limit. DOMICILE: Sindh (Urban). 6. Case No.F.4-6/2015-R (1/2015). PRINCIPAL (BS-J8), I PERMANENT. F.G. ENGLISH MEDIUM (PUBLIC SCHOOLS). DIRECTORATE OF FEDERAL j GOVERNMENT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS ! (CANTTS’. GARRISONS). MINISTRY OF DEFENCE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION (i) Second Class or Grade’C’ Master’s Degree, (ii j M .Ed/ Second Class B.Ed EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years post qualification teaching j and administrative experience in an educational institution AGE LIMIT; 25-35 years plus five (5) yoars genoral relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE Punjab (Minorities/Non-Muslims quota)= One. (Both male and female candidates are eligible). 7 Case No.F 4-7/2015-R (1/2015). ASSISTANT COMMUNICATION SECURITY OFFICER. (BS-16). i PERMANENT. DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNICATION ! SECURITY, CABINET DIVISION MINIMUM QUALIFICATION; Second Class or Grade C’ Bachelor s Degree with Mathematics/ Electronics/ Physics/ Statistics or BCS or equivalent from a University recognized by the HEC. AG.E_L!M.IT; 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Sindh (Rural). (Both male and female candidates are eligible). 8. Case NO.F.4-8/2015-R (1/2015). TWO COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY OFFICERS (BS-17). PERMANENT, DEPARTMENT^ COMMUNICATION SECURITY, CABINET DIVISION MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class or Grade’C’ Master’s Degree m Computer Science/ Information Security/ Information Technology/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ | Physics/ Electronics or equivalent from a University recognized by the HEC. OR Second Class or Grade C | Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Telecom/ i Software/Computer Engineering or equivalent from a I University recognized by the HEC AGE LIMIT; 22-28 ! years plus five (5) years genoral relaxation in upper ago limit. DOMICILE Punjab =One and Sindh (Rural) = One. (Both male and female candidates are eligible). | 9 Case No F.4-9/2015-R (1/2015) EIGHT ASSISTANT EXECUTIVE ENGINEERS IE/M)__(BS_-17J. ! PERMANENT. PAK. PWD. MINISTRY QF HOUSING AND_YVQ8KS, MINIMUM QUALIFICATION; Bachelor’s j Degree in Engineenng in Electrical/Mechanical from a ! recognized University AGE LIMIT. 22-32 yoars plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE Morit = One. Punjab=Four (Open merit=Three and women quota=Ono). Sindh (Urban) =One. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=One and Balochistan-One. (Both male and female candidates are eligible) 10. Case NO.F.4-10/2015-R (1/2015). THREE PHYSICIAN/ SURQfON (BS-19). TEMPORARY, FEDERAL GOVERNMENT POLYCLINIC. CAPITAL | ADMINISTRATION AND DEVELOPMENT DIVISION MINIMUM QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE (i) MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (il) Postgraduate higher diploma in the requisite speciality with 7 years clinical
experience in the requisite speciality OR Postgraduate –
lower diploma in the requisite speciality with 10 years post qualification clinical experience in the requisite speciality MAXIMUM AGE: 45 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in uppor age limit. CATEGORY (A) PHYSICIAN PSYCHIATRY-Oneand (B) SURGEON OPHTHALMOLOGY^ Two. DOMICILE: Punjab- Two and Sindh (Rural)= One (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
NOTE: Candidates must clearly indicate in their application form the category (A) or (B) for which they apply. Separate online application and separate fee be paid for each category 11. Case NO.F4-19/2015-R. (1/2015). ONE HUNDREO AND NINETY EIGHT INSPECTORS INLAND REVEHUES fBS-16). PERMANENT. REVENUE QMS]OfcL_£EDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE-MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class or Grade C’ Bachelor’s degree with Economics/ Business Administration/ Commerce/ Statistics/ Law from a university recognized by HEC. AGE LIMIT 20-28 years plus five (5) yoars gonoral relaxation in upper ago limit. DOM.ICJLE: Merit= Fifteen. Punjab- Ninety nine (Open merit=Eighty four. Women quota=Ten and Mmorities/Non-Muslims quota=Five). Sindh(Rural)= Twenty two (Open merit=Nineteen, Women quo?a=Two and Minorities/Non-Musllms quota-One). Sindh(Urban)=Fifteen (Open merit= Thirteen. Women quota=One and Mmorities/Non-Muslims quota=One). Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Twenty three (Open ment=Twenty. Women quota=Two and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One). Balochistan=Twelve (Open merit=Ten. Women quota=One and Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota = One). GBFATA = Eight (Open merit=Seven and Women quota=One) and AJK=Four (Open merit=Three and Women quota=One). (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
1 All cases will be processed as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at FPSCs Website
2. All applications for Genoral Rocruitmont in BS-16 and above must be submitted online through FPSC’s website www.fpsc.gov.pk. Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, aro allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date i.e. 19,1.2015 addressed to Secrotary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for. intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
3. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants
4. Admission Certificates for Screening (MCQ’s Test) / Written (Descriptive Test) for General Recruitment Cases will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. www.fpsc.gov.pk on 13th March. 2015 tentatively. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
5. It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC. Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/
Wntten Test. (The candidates should realize that nothing except original Treasury Receipt would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to FPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
6. The Pro-selection criteria for interview will be as per policy of the Commission contained in para -16 (A.B&C) of General Instructions, the candidates will be required to furnish attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates. Bachelor. Master. M.Phil. Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate (where roquirod) showing nature of job/ detailed job desenption issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned. Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Cortificato (In case of govornmont servant) as well as Original TR (in non-tost cases) etc within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC. Tho candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorroct/ incomplete information their candidature shall bo liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keop their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date.
7 From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate is preselected.
8. Fee must be deposited on or before the closing date.
9. The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-) may be deposited in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101 -ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”, Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
10 Conduct of Test: The Screening Test for Consolidated Advertisement No. 1/2015 will be tentatively held from 22nd March, 2015.
11. Chango of Centre No request for change of centre shall be entertained except only in genuine hardship cases. The candidates can apply for change of centre with proper proof latest by 27.2.2015 Thereafter no such request shall be entertained.
12. Eligibility of tho candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
Closing Date for submission
of online applications is Monday, 19th January, 2015.
14. Candidates are advised to apply Online at the earliest without waiting for the Closing Date.
15. FPSC normally releases its Consolidated Advertisements as per schedule i.e. on first Sunday of every month. If it does not publish in the newspaper r due to one or another administrative reason the same £ will be displayed on FPSC Website and also published & as per approval of the Competent Authority
secretary federal public service commission