FEDERAL TAX OMBUDSMAN SECRETARIAT
5-A, CONSTITUTION AVENUE, ISLAMABAD
The Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, a statutory organization of the Government of Pakistan established to redress grievances of taxpayers against maladministration in matters relating to Customs, Income Tax, Sales Tax and Federal Excise wants to fill a contractual position of Advisor, available at FTO Secretariat, Regional Office, Abbottabad.
Suitable candidates with requisite skill, experience, integrity and competence, with proficiency in information technology, may apply:
► Job Assignment
Investigate maladministration complaints from taxpayers concerning matters of Customs, Income Tax, Sales Tax and Federal Excise; suggest systemic improvements in tax policies, laws, regulations and procedures; strong service and client orientation.
Retired BS-20/21/22 officers alongwith retired Members of judiciary, having relevant experience of deciding taxation cases.
► Monthly Remuneration: Rs.100,000/- (all inclusive)
► General Instructions
1. Applications alongwith CVs and one passport size photograph should reach the undersigned by 23th July 2015.
2. Only shot-listed candidates will be called for interview.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible
4. Job shall be for one year contract (extendable on performance basis).
5. The candidates, who have applied for job earlier, may apply afresh.
Muhammad Farhan Khan Deputy Director (Admn) Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat 5-A, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad Ph:051 -9202447, Fax:051-9212330