|Home||Admissions 2014-15||Health & Beauty||Jobs Pakistan||Govt Jobs||Summer Dresses||Cars-Bikes Prices||Child Specialist Karachi|
|Education News, Online Admissions in Pakistan, Workshops, Short Couses Latest Admissions in Universities, Schools, Colleges in Pakistan Online Admissions information System, Education News, Taleem News, Bachelor Degrees, Master Degrees Admission 2012, 2013, Test, Schedule, Datesheet, Results Announced|
||Post New Thread||LinkBack||Share||Thread Tools|
|03-25-2013, 06:53 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Postgraduate Medical Dental Courses Admissions 2013-2014
Postgraduate Medical Dental Courses Admissions 2013-2014
POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL INSTITUTE,
6-A8DUR REHMAN CHUGHTAI ROAD. LAHORE
ADMISSION NOTICE 2013-14
Applications are invited from the candidates for Admission in the following Postgraduate Medical and Dental courses for the year 2013-14
1, M.S. COURSES (Duration OS Years)
1. Anesthesia 7. Orthopedic
2. Cardiac Surgery 8. Paediatric Surgery
3. E.N.T. 9. Plastic Surgery
4. Gynae & Obstetrics 10. Thorasic Surgery
5. Neurosurgery 11. Urology
2.M.D.CQUR$Ež (Duration 05 Ywrs)
1 Cardiology 4 Psychiatry
2 Dermatology 5 Radiology
3 Paediatric Medicine
3. M.D & M.S. COURSES (Duration 04 Years)
1. | MS General Surgery
MD Internal Medidne
4. M.Phil COURSES (Duration 02 Years)
1 Anatomy 6 Microbiology
2 Biochemistry 7 Morbid Anatomy 8i Histopathology
3 Chemical Pathology 8 Pharmacology
4 Forensic Medicine 8i Toxicology 9 Physiology
5. DIPLOMA COURSES (Duration 01 Years J
1 D.A. 7 D.M.R.D.
2 D.C.P. 8 D.M.R.T.
3 D.C.H. 9 D.M.J.
4 DIP.CARD 10 D.O.M.S.
5 D.G.O. 11 D.P.M.
6 D.L.O. 12 D.T.C.D
6. M.Phil Courses DENTAL COURSES (Duration 02 Years)
1 Science of Dental Material Oral Pathology
2 Oral Biology
7. M.D.S. COURSES (Duration 04 Years)
1 Prosthodontics 3 Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2 Operative Dentistry 4 Orthodontics
8. FCPS (PART-II) TRAINING ATTACHMENT
1) Must have passed FCPS Part-I during the last three years (only for Deputation candidates) The following are the guidelines for applicants to various Diploma / Degree Courses:-
1. The candidate should apply to the Principal, Postgraduate Medical Institute, 6-Abdur Rehman Chughtai Road, (Jail Road) Lahore on the downloaded Form from the Website of PGMI along with the Original Pay Order/ Bank Draft of Rs.lOOO/- m favour of the Principal, PGMI, Lahore.
2. Complete applications along with the Original Pay Order/ Bank Draft of Rs.1000/- can submitted at PGMI, Lahore/ send to the Admission Cell, PGMI, Lahore through Courier Services.
3. Government employees should submit their applications through proper channel on downloaded Forms for Deputation to the Principal, Postgraduate Medical Institute, Lahore.The applicants will attach a recommendation letter/ N.O.C. from the Head of the Institution / Principal/ Chief Executive.
4. All Rules & Regulations will apply as per Punjab Government Deputation Policy for Punjab Government employees.
5. Others shall apply as Private candidate on downloaded Admission Forms, for Private candidates and send / submit the application Forms directly to the Admission Cell, PGMI, Lahore.
6. One Admission Form will be considered for one course only. A candidate can apply for three courses only (along with the Original Pay Order/ Bank Draft of Rs.1000/- for each course). Other courses should be mentioned in the Admission Form.
7. Attach attested photocopies of the following documents with the Application:-
i) One Passport size photograph (My attested on front (paste on Admission Form)
ii) ID Card and Domicile
iii) Matric certificate, F.Sc certificate & B.D.S. Degree (for Dental courses)/ M.B.B.S. M.D. degree (Equivalence Certificate of PMDC shoid be attached).
iv) Vakd PMDC Registration Certificate.
v) Attempt Certificate from the Pmcipal of the Medical College stating that the number of attempts and marks obtained in each professional examination of MB8S/ MD.
vi) House Job certificate with exact dates from the concerned Medical Superintendent as well as Professor/ Head of the Department of concerned Hospital (Both are necessary).
vii) Service certificate (relevant experience as M.OV Registrar/ Demonstrator etc.) from the concerned Medical Superintendent as weU as Principal/ Professor/ Head of the Department of concerned Hospital Medcal College.
viii) First appointment letter from Government of the Punjab, Health Department, Lahore as Medcal Officer on regular basis.
ix) Rural Service Certficate / Army service Certificate with exact dates and places where served from the concerned Director Health Services/ Competent Authority respectively.
x) M.Phil applicants will submit the result card of GAT General Test/ Admit Card at
the time of interview.
xi) Application with incomplete documents will not be considered for Admission.
xii) Admission is liable to be canceled during the course if any discrepancy found in submitted documents.
xiii) Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
SCHEDULE OF ADMISSIONS
Last date for submission of Admission Forms:
List of eligible /non-eligible candidatesvisit PGMI Website) Schedule of Entry Test at UHS: (visit PGMI Website) Date of Entry Test at UHS Schedule of Interviews (visit PGMI Website) Display of first merit list: (visit PGMI website) Last date of Fee submission: Display of second merit list: (visit PGMI website) Last date of fee submission: Start of classes:
VISIT THE WEBSITE OF PGMI, UHOftE REGARDING THE CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED COURSES.
Visit Website of UHS for details of Entry Test. No letter will be issued to applicants. No TA/DA will be given.
All correspondence will be through Internet/ E-mails.
For further information: PH:92-42-99202096-99202089 (Ext:12 4 17) Website: www.pqmipunjQb.edu.pk E-Mail: email@example.com
PRINCIPAL POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL INSTITUTE, 6-ABDUR REHMAN CHUGHTAI ROAD, LAHORE
20.042013 06.05.2013 06.05.2013 18.05.2013 15.062013 17.07.2013 27.07.2013 05.08.2013 10.08.2013 01.10.2013