|Home||Admissions 2014-15||Health & Beauty||Jobs Pakistan||Govt Jobs||Summer Dresses||Cars-Bikes Prices||Child Specialist Karachi|
|Government Jobs Pakistan Pakistan Government Jobs, Sindh Government, Karachi jobs, lahore jobs, panjab jobs, islamabad jobs, Sindh Jobs, larkana jobs, sukkur jobs|
||Post New Thread||LinkBack||Share||Thread Tools|
|08-14-2011, 09:18 AM||#1 (permalink)|
Join pakistan army as medical cadet in cmh lahore and cmh quetta medical colleges
JOIN PAKISTAN ARMY AS MEDICAL CADET IN CMH LAHORE AND CMH QUETTA MEDICAL COLLEGES
1. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS
17-21 Years as on 1 Nov 2011 (relaxable for 3 months both in upper and lower age limit).
c. Marital Status.
Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
e. Physical Standards
(1) Minimum Height- 5’ - 4” (162.5 cm)
(2) Weight - As per the Body Mass Index
(1) FSc (Pre-medical) with minimum 70% marks or “A” level passed in Biology, Physics and Chemistry with minimum grade C.
(2) Candidates from Balochistan, Sind (District Tharparkar, Omar Kot), Northern Areas, Azad Kashmir and FATA having domicile and local certificates can apply with 65% marks.
(3) Candidates possessing foreign qualifications such as ‘O’ Level and ‘A’ Level etc will be required to obtain Equivalence Certificate and conversion of marks from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Ministry of Education, Islamabad and attach it with application form.
(4) Candidates who have passed FSc Part-I Examination with minimum 70% marks and appeared/are appearing in FSc Part-II/ Final Examination can also apply on “HOPE Certificates” by the Head of the institutions. Such candidates must deposit an attested copy of FSc Part II Certificate/ Mark Sheets to PA Directorate (PA-3C) GHQ Rawalpindi within 5 days of announcement of result, otherwise their selection will not be processed further.
2. Ineligibility Conditions
a. “Not Recommended” twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection Board.
b. Declared medically unfit by CMH/Appeal Medical Board.
c. Enrolled cadets and recruits withdrawn/ resigned/discharged/ dismissed from Armed Forces (Army, Navy and Air Force) training academies/institutions on the grounds of discipline, character, medical, inefficiency, weak profile or declared unsuitable.
d. An individual dismissed/removed from any other government service.
e. Convicted by a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
f. The candidates who already applied for Army Med College Rawalpindi and screened out / failed in Written / Intelligence / Personality tests will not be eligible for the Admission in Army Medical Colleges CMH Lahore and CMH Quetta.
3. Registration and Preliminary Selection Procedure.
Candidates can either register through Internet on website Join Pakistan Army or by visiting Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs).
a. REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET
A candidate can register on website Join Pakistan Army. Date and time of test shall be intimated on individual’s e-mail address. Candidates will report on exact date and time given for preliminary test on computerized roll no slip. Date once given will not be changed. Candidates will also bring along documents mentioned in para 6 and will pay prospectus fee on the day of test. Candidates MUST attain working knowledge of computer.
b. REGISTRATION AT AS&RCs
The candidates may report at nearest AS&RCs for registration / allotment of roll no alongwith necessary documents mentioned in para 6 and the prospectus fee for completion of registration formalities. The candidates will bring these documents on the day of test as well.
c. Schedule of Registration / Preliminary Tests.
Registration and preliminary tests will be held as per the following schedule:-
21 June to 10 July 2011
Preliminary Tests including Written/ Intelligence/Personality
16 – 22 August 2011
d. Important Points
(1) Entry Test. Candidates desirous of undertaking MBBS Course as Medical Cadets through CMH Lahore Medical College and CMH Quetta Medical College must clear UHS/Provincial entry test before admission.
(2) Candidates who have already applied for Army Medical College can also opt for admission in CMH Lahore and CMH Quetta Med Colleges subject to clearance of UHS/Provincial entry test. These candidates are not required to appear again for written/intelligence/personality test at AS&RC.
e. Physical Tests
The candidates must qualify the following physical tests:-
(1) 1.6 Km run 8 ½ Minutes.
(2) Push Ups 15 repetition in 2 Minutes.
(3) Sit Ups 15 repetition in 2 Minutes.
(4) Chin Ups 3 repetition in 2 Minutes.
(5) Ditch Crossing 7’. 4” x 7’. 4” with a depth of 4 feet.
f. Preliminary Medical Tests
The candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
4. FURTHER SELECTION
Shortlisted candidates will receive notice for interviews by the GHQ Selection Board at Army Medical College, Rawalpindi through website as well as call up letter. Medical examination of recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby CMHs. Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
5. Academic/ Military Training
a. Academic. MBBS Course for duration of 5 years study in CMH Lahore and CMH Quetta Medical Colleges.
b. Military Training. 22 x Weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at PMA Kakul after completion of final professional examination.
6. Documents Required at AS&RCs
a. 2 x attested photocopy of Matric certificate. In case of ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level, submission of Equivalence certificate issued by IBCC is mandatory.
b. 2 x attested photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card or Form ‘B’ issued by NADRA.
c. 2 x attested photocopies of FSc Part-I (Pre-Medical) details marks certificate and “Hope” certificate from Principal of college that the candidate will get minimum 70% marks in FSc Part-II Examination.
d. 4 x attested passport size photographs.
e. Candidates who have already cleared FSc Part-II (Pre-Medical) will produce 2x attested Photocopies of Detail Marks Sheets (DMC).
g. Candidates will deposit crossed postal orders of Rs 100.00 in favour of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi. Pay Order/Bank Draft will not be accepted.
Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Army for a minimum period of 13 years. The applicability of Bond will commence on completion of MBBS Degree Course at CMH Lahore and CMH Quetta Medical Colleges.
For further details visit Join Pakistan Army OR nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centres at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, Gilgit, Hyderabad and Multan
Email your queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org